1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rams shopping Carriker, Oline

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Jan 1, 2010.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Rams shopping Carriker, Oline

Rams shopping young talented DT Adamn Carriker. Im pretty sure he is 85 overall with A potential.
    Also willing to part with an Offensive lineman. 3 of the 5 have 90+ overall and the other 2 are around 80

Rams are looking in return for a young, A or B potential, WR with decent speed.
    If you want 90+ overall O lineman, you must bring a superstar WR to the table.
    Try to match overalls as close as possible when making a trade offer please.

Rams also need to upgrade at TE.

2. Trashyman44

Trashyman44 THELOU CRUSHER

check browns,i have one more trade i can make

3. scarface

scarface Walk On

I have a couple FAST wr's Knox and Hester not 90 overall, but I dont value a 90+ lineman like a 90+ wr.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Gonna talk to you on Q about it scar. Liking your offers but i dont know if i give up hutch or smith for one of em but im sure we can work things out.

5. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

hey i'am looking at adam your DT was up hit me up on ICQ i might have something you like.

6. hendrikx

hendrikx Banned

Lets talk on icq I am interested in a couple of your players.