Rams Vs Falcons Playoffs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shuffman25, Apr 20, 2010.

1. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

Rams Vs Falcons Playoffs

Cimmy im Free this even at at 915 est. Does this work for you

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

See you then 9:15 PM Est Tonight

3. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

Steven Jackson got caught shooting up in the locker room, Thus hes suppended for the rest of the season :)

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

5. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

In a statement made last week to the Las Vegas police, the ex-girlfriend, Supriya Harris, says Jackson began beating her after an argument last spring in Las Vegas. Harris was nine months pregnant at the time.

After the incident, she says Jackson took her to the hospital but told her to lie about her injuries. She gave birth to a son ten days later and the couple split a few months later.

The two have been spatting lately over child support payments.

So who is Supriya Harris?

Via Facebook
    This "Supriya Harris" on Facebook seems to match the physical description of Jackson's ex-girlfriend.
    ​According to the police statement, she's a 29-year-old stay-at-home mother from Mableton, Georgia. She's a statuesque beauty at 5' 10" and 152.

She's also the woman who convinced Jackson to have a painful colonic back in 2008.

Here's Jackson's account of the procedure as recounted in a Yahoo Sports article:

"My girlfriend had the bright idea: 'Let's go get your system cleaned out.' It
    lasted about 45 minutes, and by the end, I (expletive) wanted to cry. Let's just
    say I got stabbed in the (rear) six times."

Not to excuse Jackson for his alleged treatment of Harris, but perhaps he was still sore at her from from the colon cleansing.

"In light of this matter, this would fall under the player conduct policy"
    Being stabbed in the rear "Definate Violation" 6 times

The Falcons Coaching staff was ask how they planned to contain Steven Jackson if Cleared to play they where Quoted as saying"Steven Jackson? He thinks his ass is sore now wait to after the game. We got a place for that dead beat woman beating dad, its on his back behind the line of scrimmage." hows that for bulletin board material.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Steven Jackson just answered questions to St. Louis reporters stating...

"It's funny how Atlanta brings up rumors of me beating my bitch, before I beat the Bitch known as Atlanta tonight in the playoffs..."

"Listen,they should watch what they say, they breed dog beaters..."

"They seem to have an infatuation with my ass..."

7. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

LOL ..............

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

good old NFC West rivalry