Randiesel75

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by Randiesel75, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

All,

It's been a long time coming for me, so today I announce that I have landed a new position in my career with BT (British Telecom). This has been a long journey ongoing for approximately a year - between interviews and corporate red tape that surrounds internal moves - and I am set to start in Manhattan this coming Monday (2/28). For those interested, I will be moving away from network engineering (Cisco) and into a sales engineering role. I will be responsible for supporting our NAM sales force and further growing the business unit who provides connectivity services to the global financial community.

I apologize for not being as active as I should, especially these past few days, but I hope the above helps to explain this.

What does this mean for the TFL? Besides a change in my daily schedule, nothing. I expect to continue my TFL duties as well as keeping Liverpool at the bottom of the table. However, please understand that my time spent on TSO may dwindle a bit as I come up to speed in my new position.

Thanks for all the hard work and I appreciate your support,

Randy

• Like Like x 2
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

3. hedache

hedache Walk On

Congrats! I'm a DBA for a telecom company down in South Florida. You should have come down here, it's better than New York City. Cheaper, warmer and nicer looking! :p

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Congrats man

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Congrats on the new gig Randy..

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Congrats my man... you seems like a sharp guy, I'm sure you will do well.

I start my new position as a Major Account Manager for a major wireless company on Tuesday... never thought this day would come. So, what I'm saying is your freaking commissioners are going places haha.

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Congrats to you as well, bro.

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Thanks buddy... not trying to steal your thunder here... haha. But i know how difficult it is to get to where you want to go. Mucho politico.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.