Random HK Predictions

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by xxkimura, Jul 18, 2016.

1. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Best Rivalry - MG Bears vs Cole Lions: These 2 had something brewing a few cycles ago before Cole gave up early on in the release. It's always fun to put 2 clowns that like to talk in the same divison. I expect fireworks from these 2 fighting for 3rd place in the North.
    ***Honorable mention - Blaza Panthers vs HR Falcons: They had some great battles in the NFC playoffs last year, I predict this to be the most competitive matchup between division rivals.

Most MVPs - Mo Bryce Petty: Because everyone knows Bryce is a future HOFer in real life like Mo will make him in HK

Most talked about player - Ry Ezekiel Elliot: Ry got his guy and will look to duplicate the production he had with Moorhouse. This isn't your sissy nanny jeff offense where Doug Martin gets 5 carries a game. Expect Zeke to get the ball early and often and to win a lot of "best HB" awards.

Best defensive player - Pitt/Whoever he trades him to - JJ Watt: AFC South is lacking at the OL position with only the colts being in the top half of the league according to PFF. JJ Watt will have some monster seasons before he is inevitably traded for Pitt's 4th QB of the release.

First user to quit - Independent: Nothing against you pal, look forward to you proving me wrong and lasting a couple seasons this time around.

Most completed trades - Tubb 49ers: The roster needs some work and tubb is always willing to trape some unsuspecting victim. I think tubb has the smarts and ammo to turn a madden friendly team around quickly with the right moves.

0 playoff wins - MG: Book it.

Most times being featured on "Come on man" - Jeff: No explanation needed.

• Like Like x 6
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 4
  2. Jeffrey Hartle

Jeffrey Hartle Walk On

Great stuff Tim

3. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

My bold predictions:

JJ will be a Texan for a full release
    Brock Osweiler will be my ONLY qb

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Bruh.... dont lie to yourself.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Cole didn't give up 2 years ago, I retired him. I intend on doing it again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Nicely done, sir. Nicely done.

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    this is tweetable

8. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Aaron Donald ???

9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Should probably go ahead and change the name from "Come on, man!" to "Come on, Jeff!"

I plan on doing some seasonal awards of a sort which will be known as The Jeffies. Winners will get t-shirts.

• Like Like x 1