Random Online Games

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CharlestonUSC, Jan 16, 2011.

1. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Wow I just had a unbelievable online game with this guy who used UNC. I used Stanford like I always do and it was just a crazy game. I was in control of the entire game most of the way but a few mistakes let him back in it. I was in a third and 5 and I noticed he was in man to man coverage playing off the line. So I hot route my flanker to run a comeback route but he had interceptions on aggressive b/c his CB crashed in and took the pick to the house to get him within one possession.

My big mistake was being too conservative towards the end of the game. It allowed him to take the lead with about 1:25 left in the 4th quarter. I went five wide and it came down to fourth down on my own thirty yard line. But a hit a smash route and took it inside his 30. Kicked the game winner with no time after he iced my kicker and shouted "HELL YES!" in my living room. Good thing the wife isn't home or she would've been like "it's just a video game babe".

I thought maybe we could keep this thread around and everyone can post summaries of any good games they've had lately. Either with good OR bad endings!