Random XBOX Help

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Wick36, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Well, I have 2 questions...

1) There are two profiles on my XBOX, both of them for the same account. However, when I log into one of them, it says the xbox live subscription isn't valid or something. Is there a way to get rid of this one?

2) My highlights are not saving after games. The Reese's perfect play is just the last play of the game. The option on the end game screen does not have the highlights available. I feel bad when I go on the website and my story is just the game and a picture of my logo.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not sure about number one but number 2 can be solved by going into your 'EA Highlights' and erasing the highlights you do not want. Thats how I solved my problem but I'm on PS3, not sure if it'll 100% work on Xbox.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I can't remember off the top of my head where it is but there is somewhere where you can see all the profiles and it will let you delete them. That doesn't really help you but at least now you know it can be done.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

you need to delete your highlights. The same thing happened to me.

5. Wick36

I'll see what I can do with this. This only started happening when I got my new xbox, though... so I'm not sure if it even has highlights saved.

6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Did this work for you Killer?? I had the same issue when I bought a new xbox back in October and I have never been able to access my highlights. I even contacted Microsoft for any suggestions and they had me do a bunch of stuff but it never worked. They said that some of these new slim boxes were having these issues and they were working on it.. Remember, this was back in October and I still can't do the highlights.. lol

7. Wick36

Well... I didn't have any old highlights to delete, so I am assuming it is not fixed. :(

I am going to try using the external hard drive I have connected to it as my save place next time and see if that works.

8. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Another weird thing is the fact it works for FIFA.. I did have to buy fifa brand new though when I replaced my xbox's and I got NCAA used so I think that's maybe the problem.

9. Wick36

Nah, the copy of FIFA I'm using atm is used and I bought NCAA new.

That's what confuses me most about this - it works on FIFA, but not NCAA.

EDIT: Changing the save device did not work either. =/

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

@KillerNuts

go to settings and memory and delete the Profiles

then go to settings, memory and go to games I believe and then go to NCAA '11 and delete all the highlights in there and the directory. when you save a highlight it should create a new highlight directory..

if this doesn;t work then shitty....

11. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

@KillerNuts , do you have a new xbox (black) or an older white one? If you have the newer black do you have an internal hard drive. On my new xbox I couldn't save highlights to the 4GB device it comes with or an external one, but after I bought one (aftermarket 250GB $50 on Amazon) I could.

12. Wick36

Ya, I just have the 4g slim right now.

I suppose I should probably pony up and buy the 250g... I think I have enough gamestop rewards points that it would almost be free... lol

Thank you for this information.

13. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Yea you can't go wrong for the hard drive. If you can't do the gamestop reward for some reason and are looking to save 50 bucks check this out. This is where I got my HDD at. http://www.amazon.com/250G-Hard-Dis...3PPE1HV9078GP&s=generic&qid=1303207084&sr=1-8

• Like Like x 1