1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Rangers 2033 Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by HarkTheSound, Aug 2, 2014.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

WHAT I'M BUYING:

Looking for pitcher help of any kind, specs or MLB-ready. Only catch is that I only want arms that are under 28 and are cheap - Nobody I get in return can make more than 10+ mil a season.

I'm willing to deal all of my arm specs save for Larsen - Never would close the door on anyone but it'd have to take a lot. Bat specs are also available save for Maldonado. Look at his development and you'll know why.

WHAT I'M SELLING:

Feel free to inquire about any ML player but these are the guys I'm looking to sell, possibly along with specs as well, in order to land my needs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I honestly think Dixon could help someone a lot in their pen - his WHIP, BABIP, K/9 etc are all excellent, he's just stuck in Arlington so every ball that does get hit is a homer due to his movement (or lack thereof). Take a flyer on him, he could be useful in a different uniform.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Updated.