Rangers Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Rangers Presser

[​IMG]

Texas has been a tough out coming out the gates, what's the identity of this team?

The Rangers have some vets and youngsters mixed in the rotaiton and bullpen, how have they fared so far?

What will it take and who will be heavily relied on to carry this team to the post season?

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Follow up question, do you realize that you are the most awkardly funny manager/coach in all of professional sports thanks to your "powdery" habit?

LOL!

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

lol lol lol

5. BAKEdaSNAKE

BAKEdaSNAKE Walk On

We have been getting it done many different ways so far this season. We have won games by outslugging the opponent, pitching shutouts, and playing solid defense with timely hitting. We have a lineup that can contend with the best of them, in my opinion, and if they can keep stepping up like they have in the games we've won, we should be able to make a run at it.

Both vets and youngsters have each stepped up and did their part in different games thus far. Salty had a big hit against the Mets, while Kinsler, Young, and Hamilton have had their steady production at the plate and each has went on a tear at some point. Borbon and Andrus have contributed greatly in the bottom of the order and have gotten on so the top of the order can drive them in. Our team is built good for now and the future, and we just have to keep everybody in the mix, so each will have their time to shine.

The lineup will be relied on to carry this team. We have a great middle of the order with Hamilton, Vlad and Cruz, and great table-setters to start us off in Kinsler and Young. The bottom of the order is where the youth is, but so far they have been stepping up and making plays to keep us in ballgames and even winning us some. If the pitching can limit the opposing team to few runs, i feel our offense will be able to win it for us.

I am unable to comment on an ongoing investigation..... lol

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Every time I look at this guy I crack up...

My fantasy baseball team is "Ron Washington's Betty Ford All Stars"...

Check out my logo... [​IMG]

What a peach this guy is...