Rant about Front Office/Out of Town

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Rant about Front Office/Out of Town

Figured I'd get two posts done in one.

I will be out of town from Sunday until Thursday night, Central time, going to a friend's wedding in Las Vegas. I posted that in the Out of Office thread but I also wanted to post it here since I am the cap guru. I put the new book as of 10/25 up with most updates and a description of how to tell if I updated a team's book or not. Which brings me to my next "rant"...

WHY is it so hard to understand NOT to post a change to your roster UNTIL IT HAPPENS? I have put a post in the forum itself, I tell people very nicely to repost when they actually have a trade/FA signing go through, and yet I STILL have people who post trades (see Seattle/Denver) without having actually TRADED players.

Gets very aggravating when you change names, get it situated, then check EA/PS3 rosters to find players have NOT MOVED. Then I change it back...you see where I'm coming from?

Sorry about the caps, guys, it's just very frustrating to waste time on something that, to me anyway, seems so very simple. And I know what you might be thinking: just check the EA/PS3 rosters first, right? In my opinion, it's the owner's responsibility to post when his roster changes. I shouldn't have to double check him/her.