1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ranting Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gwill, Oct 23, 2011.

1. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

We need a ranting thread so I decided to start one

SCREW EA! HOW THE HELL CAN BASE 4-3 BEAT 4 & 5 SETS?! DO THEY EVEN WATCH FOOTBALL?

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

The Natural is this true? Were you using 4-3 against 4 & 5 WR sets? It may work it the game (Idk, I've never tried it) but you'd have a hard time convincing me that is sim in any sort of shape or fashion. In real life, LBs would not be able to cover WRs, that would be a mis-match every time.

3. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Against 4 and 5 wide set's I don't but versus shotgun running sets (like those found in Clemson's book) with a wing or TE I do in obvious running situations.

4. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Its not a slight/shot against him, its on EA. For this game I used a lot of 4/5 wide sets and saw a lot 4-3 and yet my WR's couldn't get off the line and my O-line couldn't block.

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Oh ok, just wondering. I didn't think you would.