Ratings suggestions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by luvtotha9s, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

Ratings suggestions

this is how I want you to present your changes:
    Team Name: Alabama
    Player name: 1st and last name
    position:
    Hometown: bumblefuck/Wyoming
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: spd 89/92
    Reasons his ratings arent accurate, and proof of your claims...links,stats,etc

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Team Name: West Virginia
    Player Name: Geno Smith
    Position: QB
    Hometown: Miramar, Florida
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: Spd - 88/82ish Throwing Power - 85/92ish
    Reasons: Link - Definitely does not play like he has 88 speed or plays like he runs a 4.55 40 I can tell you that; definitely more of a pocket passer - Major plus from scout recruiting page: Arm Strength (definitely should be better than 85).

Player Name: Robert Sands
    Position: FS
    Hometown: Miami, Florida
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: Spd - 96/90ish
    Reasons: Link - Guy only has a 4.59 40 time - Not sure where they got that he has 96 speed.

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Team Name: North Carolina
    Player name: Zach Brown
    position: ROLB
    Hometown: Columbia, Md.
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: OVR around what TB has it, 83. He is one of the (if not the) fastest players on UNC's roster, and TB has his speed at 76. He was clocked at 4.28 and is #5 on ESPN's workout warrior list. I feel his acc should be low to mid 90s and his speed between 88-90. I think the OVR at 83 is good, however.
    Reasons his ratings arent accurate:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=feldman_bruce&id=4174191

4. nickdavis77

nickdavis77 Walk On

Team Name: Michigan
    Player name: Denard Robinson
    position: QB
    Hometown: Deerfield Beach, Fla.
    Players ratings 81 ovr/ His rating should be 84-86
    Reasons his ratings arent accurate, He was the starter in the spring game and there is a qb battle between him and tate so his ratings should be just as high as tate's. speed should be bumped to 93-94. TP brought down from 90 to 88 and acc taken up from 77 to 82. http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-f...binson-pushing-tate-forcier-for-starting-job/

Team Name: Michigan
    Player name: Stephen Schilling
    position: RG
    Hometown: Bellevue, Wash
    Players ratings 84 ovr/ His rating should be 90-94
    Reasons his ratings arent accurate, and he projects as the nation's No. 3 guard for the 2011 NFL draft, according to ESPN's Mel Kiper.

5. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

Team Name: Mississippi State
    Player name: Pernell McPhee
    position: LE
    Hometown: Pahokee, FL
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be:
    Strength - 85/88
    Acc - 70/74
    Awr - 80/90
    Tackle - 87/90
    Power move - 75/79
    Finess move - 89/94
    Block Shedding - 78/84
    Reasons his ratings arent accurate, and proof of your claims...links,stats,e
    http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post?id=11413
    Everyone else around him is 93+
    He should be too.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/07/06/national.grades.draft/

6. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

this is how I want you to present your changes:
    Team Name: Ole Miss
    Player name: Nathan Stanley
    position: QB
    Hometown: Tahlehquah, OK
    OVR - 85/79 (Just too high, this makes him about right, on the verge of being good but not there yet)
    SPD - 72/70 (not terribly slow, but a little drop won't be extreme)
    AWA- 78/66 (AVG Aware for RS So., not enough experience to be 78)
    THP - 88/86 (AVG arm-strength)
    THA - 85/85 (Has shown very nice accuracy on all passes, especially deep balls)

Raymond Cotton
    QB
    Fort Meade, Maryland
    OVR 84/78 (Was a 4* who RS'd, doesn't require huge improvement, especially a QB)
    SPD 85/80 (Is very mobile but not 85 mobile)
    STR 58/68 (Is stout in weightroom. I think he set an OM Record for QB's already)
    AWA 70/58 (Too young and not enough experience to have high AWA, but not piss-poor either)
    THP 88/92 (He has a hose, could stand to be 93-94 but he's having a little shoulder trouble, plus he's young, it will increase a little over time)
    THA 86/79 (Fairly accurate but not 86, IMO 86 starts getting in the upper-tier)
    BTK 51/60 (People bounce off him in practice, just enough to keep it honest)
    ELU 43/70 (His strength allows him to shed tackles and usually makes the first defender miss in the pocket before he rolls out)
    CAR 52/68 (Very solid with the ball in his hand. See STR and ELU. Will be depended on to carry the ball a good deal over his career ie. Wildcat etc.

Randall Mackey
    QB
    Bastrop, LA
    OVR 78/80
    SPD 80/84
    Agi 75/80
    Acc 80/84
    Awa 54/56
    Elu 54/80
    I switched his speed with Cotton. It is very likely Mackey plays some WR. He is very elusive and was one of the top 5 JUCO prospects in the nation, even named # 1 overall by some recruiting services.
    Cat 40/74 Will be used as a slot WR as well. AVG to below avg WR skills
    Spc 35/70
    Cit 41/68
    RR 41/76
    Rel 18/62
    Jmp 65/70

7. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

Team Name: Florida State
    Player name: Lamarcus Joyner
    position: CB
    Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: spd 84/90
    rivals rates his speed as blue chip, 5* CB prospect, scout has him listed running a 4.34 at the miami scout combine (http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=3648244) towards the bottom of the page. Rivals has a random number 4.53 for his 40 but it is not from a combine. Watching him return kicks for St. Thoma Aquinas you can see he was the fastest player on the field when they played Byrnes, S.C. in a huge matchup featuring 15 or so kids going on to div 1 schools. Espn "Evaluation

What Joyner lacks in size he makes up for in excellent speed and acceleration. A talented receiver and outstanding overall athlete, but we feel his future lies on defense at cornerback. Needs some polish in his technique, but has all the coveted traits you look for except ideal height. Does..."

all 3 recruiting services have him at 5* with great speed. Thanks for taking it under consideration.

8. ko deadeye

ko deadeye Walk On

Team Name: Nebraska Cornhuskers
    Player name: Rex Burkhead #22
    position: HB
    Hometown: Longview, Texas
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: speed 90/92 or 93 ACC: 82/96
    this is Rex Burkheads link: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Rex-Burkhead-64817

here is Denard Robinsons link from Michigan: http://rivals.yahoo.com/michigan/football/recruiting/player-Denard-Robinson-78567

There is actual game footage of what he did against Arizon in the holiday bowl as well, he has a very quick first step.

Player name: Taylor Martinez
    Hometown: Mountain View, CA
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: Speed: 83/92 defiantly above 90 though AGI:82/90 THP:84/90-92

Here is Martinez report: http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/recruiting/player-Taylor-Martinez-79343

here is Denard Robinsons link from Michigan: http://rivals.yahoo.com/michigan/football/recruiting/player-Denard-Robinson-78567

I have a family member on the Husker squad this year and I quote, “Martinez is going to start for us this year. The guy is effing awesome! He has a stronger arm then Green (QB#17) and can out run Prince (Amukamara #21 CB) in 7 on 7 drills when sh*t breaks down."
    The spring game he was the one coming out with all the hype and did out run several defenders on scrambles and had a good completion %

Im not attacking Robinson because I think he will be great but both of these men turned in better 40 times and shuttles that have a lot to do with AGI and ACC.

Player name: Braylon Heard
    Position: HB
    Hometown: Centervill, Ohio
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: ACC: low 80’s/mid 90’s

No one runs a 4.4 40 and has low 80’s ACC (this one i realize that there isn't that strong of a point for him)

Hope this is a strong enough argument for the ratings, I guess I should complain about our overall defense rating instead of the offence.
    Thanks

9. thehardknoxlife

thehardknoxlife Walk On

Team Name: Tennessee

Player name: Janzen Jackson

position: FS #15

Hometown: Lake Charles, La.

Players ratings now/what you think they should be: Hit Power 44/85 Tackle 62/75

Reasons his ratings arent accurate, and proof of your claims...links,stats,et: I think he should be an impact player. Especially since the impact player provided by EA isn't on the team anymore and has hardly ever seen the field. I think many Vol fans would agree. He earned a starting spot under Monte Kiffin as a freshman from day 1. This hit alone is worth the 40 point increase LOL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kac2a_ljTjA&feature=related
    He ended up with around 40 tackles 1 INT 2 FF 1 FR and a bunch of knockdowns all while missing 4 games due to suspension.

10. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

My high school team played against Braylon Heard... he's too damn good.

11. Taylor33

Taylor33 Walk On

Sorry this isn't in the proper form, but I just had to get this out there. UNC's roster ratings on D are atrocious!! They've got the DE's ratings backwards it would seem and I'm not sure the guy starting opposite Quinn is even that good. All you have to do is go look at all the draft projections for next year and you'll see who should be rated the highest. Anyways thanks for doing the rosters man, it makes the game 1000 times better to have actual rosters and ratings.

Side Note: Are you redoing EA's laziness in attribute categories like hit power and tackling for Dlinemen? Since EA seems to think every Dlinmen should have 80+ in each category and with WR's it seems like they don't know how to categorize possession WR's away from Speed WR's or guys who can go up and catch it from guys who are slot WR's and are more shifty. Sorry for rambling, but it's just some little quirks I have with the rosters.

12. Palo20

Palo20 Walk On

Team Name: Penn State
    Player name: Devon Smith
    Position: WR
    Hometown: White Plains, MD
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: SPD 85/97 or 98
    Reasons his ratings arent accurate, and proof of your claims...links,stats,etc:

Phil Steele mentions Smith as one of the fastest players in the Big Ten, and lists his 40 time at 4.19 (take it for what it's worth of course).

Sporting News lists Smith as the fastest player in the Big Ten.

http://www.pennstateclips.com/2009/09/penn-state-devon-smith-small-and.html

13. Palo20

Palo20 Walk On

I noticed that too for UNC. DE Coples is better than DE Quinn in the game. Quinn is supposed to be a high 1st round pick.

Coples should still be pretty good though, he had 5 sacks in a backup role last year. Quinn should be one of, if not the best DEs in the game.

14. Palo20

Palo20 Walk On

Team Name: South Carolina
    Player name: Alshon Jeffery
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: SPC: 84/90+

In NCAA, the special catch animations don't kick in until a guy has SPC of 90+ and I think Jeffery deserves it. South Carolina uses him on jump balls a lot, and he uses his size very well. He had some memorable catches last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URALpIXSZaY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yIQT2mUDs

15. Court

Court Walk On

Team Name: Oregon
    Player Name: Darron Thomas
    Hometown: Houston, Texas
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: Spd - 90/81 Acceleration - 88/84
    Reasons: Is a very good athlete, but not 90 SPD, 88 ACC fast. Has been clocked closer to Costa in the 40. With Thomas, think Akili Smith more than Dennis Dixon.

Player Name: Lache Seastrunk
    Position: RB
    Hometown: Temple, Texas
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: SPD - 91/94 AGI - 89/92 ACC 93/96
    Reasons: Just look at his highlight reel from high school. Dude is an absolute blur. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x14qPgmXE-I

Player Name: Remene Alston
    Hometown: Greensboro, North Carolina
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: SPD - 95/88 AGI 91/87
    Reasons: Anyone who follows Oregon football knows Remene isn't a 95 SPD. A tough, physical runner that doesn't hit that extra gear until he's deep in to the second level.

Player Name: Lavasier Tuinei
    Hometown: Arcadia, Indiana
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: SPD - 93/88 AGI - 92/87 ACC - 96/90
    Reasons: Tuinei is a good athlete, but he's more of a possession receiver than a speed guy. My suggested ratings are pretty fair for the kind of player he is.

Player Name: Nick Cole
    Hometown: Concord, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: SPD - 83/88 ACC 88/91 CTH 60/68 JMP 65/87
    Reasons: Cole was a 300m hurdles champion in high school and is an athlete very much in the mold of Jeff Maehl.

Player Name: Kenny Rowe
    Position: RE
    Hometown: Long Beach, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: ACC - 70/84
    Reasons: Is one of the best pass rushers in the Pac-10 and he fires off the ball as quick as anyone, as evidenced by his 11.5 sacks last year (3 of which came against Terrelle Pryor in the Rose Bowl).

Player Name: Eddie Pleasant
    Position: He's listed as LOLB in the game, but will play SS this season
    Hometown: La Palma, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: SPD - 85/92 ACC - 84/94 MCV - 51/81 ZCV - 68/85
    Reasons: Pleasant is one of the fastest players on the Oregon roster and he demonstrated during this spring his ability to flourish in the Duck secondary in pass defense. Is arguably one of the Ducks top returning defenders this season. http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/index.php/duck-football/comments/which-ducks-are-the-fastest/

Player Name: Michael Clay
    Position: ROLB
    Hometown: San Jose, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: TACK - 78/86
    Reasons: A star in the making, who will likely eventually start this year. Played in every game last year as a true freshman, making 32 tackles despite playing in stacked Duck LB unit last year that returns all three starters from the unit this season. Total beast.

Player Name: Avery Patterson
    Position: CB
    Hometown: Pittsburg, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: HIT PWR - 97/65
    Reasons: I have no idea where EA got the idea he was a 97 hitter...physical player to be sure, but definitely not a 97.

Player Name: Dior Mathis
    Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: SPD - 90/94
    Reasons: He can flat out fly. Has run as fast as a 10.4 in the 100m http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&ATCLID=204920078&DB_OEM_ID=500

Player Name: Cliff Harris
    Hometown: Fresno, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: TACK - 74/62 HIT PWR - 73/64
    Reasons: Definitely more of a finesse corner. Has bulked up some in the offseason, but those tackling/hitting ratings are still way too high. One of the best pure cover guys the Ducks have however.

Player Name: Chad Peppars
    Hometown: Los Angeles, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: TACK 60/66 HIT PWR 60/68
    Reasons: A guy who has really established himself as one of the more physical guys in the Oregon secondary. Excels on special teams and will get a good crack at his first significant playing time on defense this fall.

Player Name: John Boyett
    Hometown: Napa, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: TACK - 72/85 HIT PWR - 71/78
    Reasons: Boyett led the Ducks in tackles last season as a redshirt freshman.

Player Name: Erick Dargan
    Hometown: Pittsburg, California
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: AGI - 86/90 ACC - 80/92 HIT PWR - 60/82
    Reasons: I could list off all the reasons, but I suggest you watch his highlight reel instead. He played RB and DB in one of the toughest prep leagues in NorCal...his defensive highlights start around 2:15...enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTCfsT8dYw

Sorry for the novel, but I figure this will come in handy in the long run. Any questions, feel free to PM. Keep up the good work, Luv!

16. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I love it!!...cant wait to read your next Novel...Best Seller list Bravo!! Any time someone can be realistic about actually bringing down ratings on their own team....i'm all ears

17. GoAztecs

GoAztecs Walk On

I do have to say, that has to be a first, usually boards are littered with people "over hyping" there own players.

"Hey man....the 4th WR on SDSU, incoming freshman, tore it up in the Spring game....raise him to all 99s man"

*rolls my eyes*

18. Palo20

Palo20 Walk On

This is my post from OS about ratings that are WAY OFF:

OK, I think the ratings are decent for the most part, but there are some random ratings that are just WAY off. I'm not talking about the Alabama stuff or Dre Kirkpatrick being a 95 OVR. He's at least a highly touted prospect. I'm talking about random true freshmen having 95 BTK at the QB position.

It seems that EA just recycles a few player ratings and just switches the names after they graduate. For instance, Austin Zouzalik of Texas Tech is basically Michael Crabtree ratings wise, but that's a huge stretch in real life.

I don't have suggestions for everyone, just that these ratings need to be toned down to stay in line with other player's ratings.

So here's a few I've found:

QB
    Robert Partridge, FR, Miami (OH
    )--94 SPD (Best Overall), 59 ACC
    Supposed to be a mobile QB, but 94 SPD is pretty high.

Michael Strauss, FR, Virginia--87 SPD, 89 AGI, 90 ACC, 95 BTK (Best QB), 87 ELU, 95 BCV, 92 SPM, 97 JKM **Rivals 3 * recruit, and not really known for his running ability***
    -- These are almost exact to Jameel Sewell's last year (Virginia QB), and Sewell's 95 BTK was way too high too.

Brett Nottingham, FR, Stanford--96 THA (Best in the game). He's a top recruit, and one of Rivals' most accurate passers, but he should NOT be the most accurate as a true freshman.

WR
    Chris Fields, R-Fr, Ohio St.--99 ACC (Best in the game), 95 AGI, 94 ELU. Don't know why he is the best? Actually most Ohio St. WRs have really high ACC.

Austin Zouzalik, SO, Texas Tech--94 SPD, 95 ACC, 94 AGI, 77 BTK, 92 ELU, 92 SPM, 94 JKM--He's a decent possession WR in their system, but this is absurd. Looks like Crabtree's ratings....

Bradley McDougald, SO, Kansas--97 SPC (Best), 90 CIT (Best)--These look like Dezmon Briscoe's ratings.....

WR Speed Leaders (97 each) (Looks pretty random)
    Kyle Jefferson, Wisconsin
    Brice Butler, USC
    James Kirkendoll, Texas (Isn't Marquise Goowin supposed to be the speedster)
    Darick Rogers, Tennessee
    Dejuan Miller, Oklahoma
    Shaquelle Evans, Notre Dame
    Michael Carr, Mississippi St

Don't think these are the fastest WRs in college football. All of them have low ACC.

WR BTK Leaders (Not sure if this rating even does anything, I think ELU/JKM/TRK have taken it's place)
    DJ Davis, Oregon 94 (95 Juke too)
    John Chiles, Texas 92
    Austin Pettis, Boise St 92
    Keith Smith, Purdue 91
    Eric Moats, Utah St 90
    --There are a ton of random WRs with abnormally high BTK. For comparison, Mark Ingram is at 92 BTK.

OL
    Do the PBK or RBK ratings even matter any more? I don't think so, but here are some weird ones:

LT Stavion Lowe R-Fr LSU--98 RBK (nothing else is exceptional)

LT Everett Benyard R-FR, Oregon and Chris Faulk R-FR, LSU--95 PBK, 95 RBK (the ratings that matter are normal)

This is just on offense, and I've only touched on a few so far.

After asking around, here is a suggested list for the fastest WRs in the nation from MattUMD on OS:

Jerrel Jernigan- Troy
    Jamere Holland- Oregon
    Emani Lee-Odai- Maryland
    Devon Wylie- Fresno State
    Deonte Thompson- Florida
    Chris Rainey- Florida
    Luther Ambrose- UL-Monroe
    Tyron Carrier- Houston
    Bert Reed- Florida State
    D.J. Woods- Cincinnati
    Stanley Morrison- Utah State
    James Jackson- Ohio Satate
    Marquise Goodwin- Texas
    Deon Smith- Penn State
    Lamar Thomas- New Mexico
    Junior Mertile- Florida International
    D.J. Monroe- Texas
    John Cole- Vanderbilt
    Andre Debose- Florida
    Venric Mack- Northwestern
    Sean Tapley- North Carolina
    Chris Jones- Texas
    Chris Dunkley- Flriuda
    O.J. Ross- Purdue
    Garic Wharton- Arizona

19. Palo20

Palo20 Walk On

Utah

Team Name: Utah
    Player name: Jordan Wynn
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: SPD 88/74 AWR 84/70 THP 85/89 THA 86/83

Wynn is known to have a much better arm than Terrence Cain, while Cain is a better runner. When Wynn became the starter, the vertical passing game was implemented more, while Cain only threw the short stuff.
    As for AWR, Wynn is only a true Soph, so 70 AWR is more reasonable

Team Name: Utah
    Player name: Terrence Cain
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: ACC 68/82 THP 88/80 THA 81/85

It was said that Cain limited the offense with his lack of arm strength.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/283581-14-utahs-qb-controversy-wynn-or-cain

20. Wookie48

Wookie48 Walk On

Team Name: wyoming
    Player name: Austin carta-samuels
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: I will let you kinda decide but his AWR, ACC, SPD, AG, THA, THP, and ball skills needs to be increased. I would say maybe an 85 OVR.

The guy was an absolute beast. Sorry for not having his default ratings. He was MWC FR f the year and MVP of the the NM bowl. he is a true soph this year and I remeber seeing this guy when he took over midway last year and I was very, VERY impressed. He willed an underacheiving wyoming team to win on several occasions. So about an 85 -86 OVR.

Team Name: Wyoming
    Player name: Alvester alexander
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: Again, OVR should be about an 82 - 83. Increase his AG, ACC, and SPD and ball skills. He is a speed back so power is no bueno. He is a good spread offense tailback. Also for what its worth he was a regional All american track star out of texas in the 100 and 200m. I would say:
    Spd: 88
    ACC: 95
    AG: 86
    BTK: 71
    Elusiveness: 84
    AWR: 73

Thats my take but feel free to do your own adjustment. I am not in no way partial to wyoming, I jsut saw these two as a tandem last year when they both started midway through the season and they were a ton to watch. Alexanders first carry went 44 yards for a TD and I literally had to rewind it on my DVR to fully see it. The dude is fast. Here is a link to their prospectus so you can see some pics and maybe more about wyoming since they are an up an coming team in teh MWC:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wyo/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2010prospectus.pdf

It was said that Cain limited the offense with his lack of arm strength.

21. PAPER_R1VAL

PAPER_R1VAL Walk On

Team Name: Fresno State
    Player Name: Ryan Colburn
    Hometown: Visalia, CA
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: Throw Power: 88/80 - Speed: 70/75
    Reasons: In my opinion, Colburn shouldn't be an impact player. He's a better runner than he's given credit for and his arm relatively weak - he floats a lot of passes

Player Name: Devon Wylie
    Hometown: Roseville, CA
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: Speed: 80/94 - Agility: 87/92
    Reasons: Wylie is one of the fastest players in college football. At a recent junior pro day, he ran a 4.27 40 yard dash.

Player Name: Andrew Jackson
    Position: RG
    Hometown: Grass Valley, CA
    Players rating now/what you think they should be: All of his blocking attributes need to be re-done. Strength: 87/94
    Reasons: Jackson is one of the best guards in the country. He's a big reason for Ryan Mathews' success last season. I wouldn't be surprised if he went in the first round.

22. WVUWILD12

WVUWILD12 Walk On

Huge WVU fan here, don't know what WVU was lookin like on yours but here is some help if you need it,

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2287353362:1277594054

The team should look just like that, roster wise, numbers, players etc. with a few exceptions, which are. HB Matt Lindamood should actually be Fullback, Ricky Kovatch should also be on the roster at FB but just couldn't fix it on teambuilder. FB Chris Snook should actually be moved to TE, and P Gregg Pugnetti also needs to be added to the roster. ROLB Bruce Irvin should be moved to RE, and SS Doug Rigg should be moved to ROLB.

As for ratings for WVU, I would go with the exact ratings of the teambuilder team their pretty dead on to the real WVU team, but if you don't wanna use those here are the main changes to make ratings wise:

1, QB Geno Smith speed should be from somewhere 78-81, accuracy somewhere from 89-93, but keep his overall at 85.

2. Anyone who's speed is above the 94of Noel Devine needs to be taken down below 94, with the exception of tavon Austin

3. Devine should be 94 speed, 95 agility, 98 acceleration. Tavon Austin should be 95 speed, 97 agility, 99 acceleration.

4. Robert Sands overall needs to go up, He is the best defensive player on the team, and 2nd best player on the team overall. I would say either 91 or 92 overall.

23. WVUWILD12

WVUWILD12 Walk On

Player name: Robert Sands
    Hometown: Carol City, Florida
    Players ratings now/what you think they should be: His overall now is I think at an 87, It should be a 91 or a 92. The reason being, he is the 2nd best player on the WVU team, the best defensive player on the team, and the top pro prospect on the team. Here is a link to his highlights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0o1xMWqCow

24. WVUWILD12

WVUWILD12 Walk On

Player Name: Tavon Austin
    Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland
    Ratings Changed: His speed is a 92 now, and I think it should be a 95 with 99 acceleration. Tavon Austin is by far the fastest player on the WVU team. Yes he is faster than Noel Devine by a whole half a second I think or maybe more. His speed is incredible, but so is his inital burst. He is the fastest player we may have ever had at West Virginia. Here is some links...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBjUKd0lOEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7l0f6b4X0&feature=related

http://thesignalcaller.com/detail.asp?pid=113

http://www.msnsportsnet.com/page.cfm?story=14914

25. WVUWILD12

WVUWILD12 Walk On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.