Archived Ravens - Almost Mid Season Review

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bawvu97, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    The Ravens have already surpassed some predictions they would only win 4 games this year. Sitting at 5 - 1 the Ravens are doing suprisingly well especially with the old many at the helm. Lately it has not mattered if they were on the road or in the friendly confines of M&T Bank Stadium the Ravens undermanned/retooled defense has done pretty well with Ladarius Webb having a Pic 6 in each of the last two games even though the Defense switched to a 4-3 approach to defense. On offense, the Ravens have opened up the Playbook just a little bit but in the last meeting, Ray Rice went 9 Rushes for 210 yds before being pulled in the 2nd half and 2nd year Power Back picking up the load. Flacco has been a little more patient passing the ball so far this year.

We have a long way to go but Ray is happy this year is a contract year although he won't get a chance to renegotiate it.

[​IMG]

It's been fun so far guys and i look forward to Madden 13 in about 6 weeks

2. Forte

Forte Walk On

Is there any nondraft leagues starting soon?

3. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    I have no idea man

4. Forte

Forte Walk On

ok cool, im just kind of new at this and i was wondering if there was for madden 12. Thanks

5. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    Sorry man i think '12 is just about over. Stick around for a few weeks to see what happens for '13 though. Good luck

6. Forte

Forte Walk On

Thanks buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.