Ravens Owners Contact information

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by coachmimz20, Sep 15, 2012.

1. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

Gentleman,

For future reference if you need to contact me you can TRY to contact me via YIM. I have it always running but check it once every 2 hours.

If it is a more important situation you can send me a text message at 408-757-6341. I have my phone always on me but wont answer it most of the time, as I am working and texting is much easier for me.

I will get back to you with a text usually within 5 minutes. I am fortunate enough to have a unique job that I love, however my hours are all over the place including late evenings. Please contact me and not my brother TJ, as in reality I see him usually one day a week on Sunday evenings and he has as much of a clue to where I am during the week as everyone else does.

I would greatly appreciate it. My phone is always on (dont expect a response between the hours of 3am EST and 10am EST) however the rest of the day I am active and aware of the leagues happenings.

Much Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Thanks for the info Kris bcuz I did hit u a few times on yim last night but got no response and I did ask TJ, could he reach out to you(which I won't be doing again) and let you know that I was trying to reach you. He informed me that he doesnt look after his brother. So thanks again for the phone number for textn purposes should it be needed. Look forward to playing in a few minutes. And Thanks for your patience. My mother is doing very well, they took her out of ICU today.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I hope you understand that it was nothing personal at all.

I still reached out to Kris for you, just an FYI. I came across that way last night because I was getting fed up with being thrust into the middle of communications repeatedly. I have been getting a lot of "Hey, can you get in contact with Kris for me??" from a few different league members here. I know I came across a bit like an asshole, but I was just tired of doing this over and over. Contrary to what it may seem, I'm relatively busy. I am relieved that Kris posted this thread so people can better get in contact with him now.

As well, I just heard about your mother today, Pope. Very happy to hear that she is doing well and I wish her the best.

tj

• Like Like x 1
  4. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

TJ, I didn't take it personal at all. I totally understand. It's not an issue with me. And thanks for the kind words.

• Like Like x 1