Ravens score 10 in final 5 minutes to Beat Steelers 13-10

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by coachmimz20, Nov 28, 2012.

1. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

In what was a very stout AFC North battle between the Steelers and the Ravens ended in a tense final minute of the game.

Facing a 3rd and goal from the 1 the ravens without a timeout ran a dive up the middle for a go ahead td, however the steelers responded with a 65 yard pass to Anotonio Brown, moving them to the 18 with 0 time outs left and 10 seconds. After an incompletion with 6 seconds left the Steelers opted for one more chance instead of kicking a fg to tie the game.. Ben faced pressure and forced the ball into double coverage watching Quentin Mikel come up with his first INT of the season. Securing the win.

GG man, shit was crazy

• Like Like x 4
  2. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Great game man, I probably should of kicked the FG but that woulda been too easy! "Can't wait" to do it again.

• Like Like x 2
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

So no regrets?... ;)

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

No guts, no glory!

• Like Like x 2
  5. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I don't regret running another play, I regret picking the wrong receiver though...

• Like Like x 2
  6. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

I did notice on the play that I actually applied pressure on the end that made you back peddle a bit. I decided to go cover 2 on the last play because for some reason Smith got torched all day by brown...

7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Man 2 Man is getting ate up with the new sliders I find. I started running a lot less of it and more zone packages.

• Like Like x 1