"Ray of Light" your Tampa Bay Rays News Source

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Merenguito, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

Stay tuned as this is the place to know the the latest news about the TBL Tampa Bay Rays. For now just know that they are a exciting team that is being led by a fiery and competetive owner by the name of Merenguito. His statement to the media was as follows, "Im not going to sit here and guarantee wins or boast about how good we can be, I will only say that our organization as a whole will be a organization that is full of fire and desire to be the best. We shall see if that fire and determnation turns into wins."

Johnny Damon and Manny Ramirez were also introduced at the press conference and they both sounded excited to be a part of this team. "I expect alot out of myself and this team." said Manny Ramirez. "This is going to be a competetive division that I hope we end up winning." Johnny Damon was all smiles when asked if he was excited to be reunited with Manny. "I loved playing with Manny in Boston and we both love it here so far. The weather, the young talent on this team, and the direction we have under Merenguito shows we are going to be a force in this division and possibly in this league."

[​IMG]