Raz, am I missing something here?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Raz, am I missing something here?

Advancement: The advancement days and times are Thursday and Sunday at 11pm (EST). Make sure you get your games in by the advancement time or else they will be simulated. No exceptions. Multiple occurrences will force us to remove you.

My wife and I were just stopping playing Fallout 3 and was getting ready to play my game and then I see you already advanced and simmed my game. Are we following the advancement rules for Thursday and Sunday at 11 pm EST or not. I am EST and it is currently 10:13 pm. I am not going to make too big of a stink about it because I probably would have lost to Utah anyway but would have liked to play it.
    Did I miss a change in the rules?

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I messaged you earlier today telling you that I was advancing at 7:45 MST, which I did to the minute. You could have messaged me back asking for more time.

Advances will be on Thursday and Sunday nights. If I need to do it earlier than 11 EST, I'll send out a message, which I did.

3. Juggernautblitz

You messaged me? Well unfortunately I work pretty late and come home and get on the Xbox to play my games before advancement time and don't get on just to check messages. In case I am not the only one who is this way, would you please post on here if you are going to advance early. I am really pretty shocked that you wouldn't post it, send me a PM on here and just assume I would get your XBL message. I don't think I have ever missed an advance time since I started last year, without alerting the commish in plenty of time, so I am pretty disappointed this is how this shook out.

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Fair enough. I'll try more avenues of communication next time.

But try not to wait till the last possible hour next time, and this kind of stuff is easily avoided.

Sorry about the advance - it's been a long day.

5. Juggernautblitz

I work long hours at my business, went to my son's last ball game after work, came home and did some more work, chilled with my kids and wife for a while and planned on getting on around 10 to get my game in before advance time. I had no idea it would be advanced before 11.