RCF - Again

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Mar 2, 2010.

  1. natedawg212000

    natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Messages:
    6,558
    RCF - Again

    I posted last night that he hasn't scheduled his game yet. I have set him to CPU and sent him this warning (basically same for both guys)
    We need to decide what to do with this guy. Maybe have Claven talk with him and then post his thoughts here and then we can decide. Not sure, hes a straight player and we have NO ONE on our waiting list, but something has to be done.
     
  2. weblink21

    weblink21 Walk On

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Messages:
    2,720
    Do you want me to talk to him and Obisan (the other thread) as the Ombudsman or is your conversation with them enough to take to the commissioners for review? Let me know.
     
  3. natedawg212000

    natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Messages:
    6,558
    i am still learning how dunlap wants this to work. imo the rep should talk with him and find out whats going on. he missed a scheduling deadline, immediate warning imo. If i should let you handle that from now on thats fine, just be proactive and take care of it asap. You guys tell me. i know this is now his 2nd warning and this is an ongoing deal with him.
     
  4. Claven

    Claven OMFL-Redskins

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1,686
    I will talk with him
     
  5. Claven

    Claven OMFL-Redskins

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1,686
    I sent him a PM earlier today. I will update once I hear back from him.
     

Share This Page