RE-FORMAT?? Information here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    RE-FORMAT?? Information here

Alright guys, I have now heard from all of you. The majority of you favored a restructuring while a couple wanted to stay unique and have "Civil War" stay part of the theme. Well I talked with HackGolfer and have come up with a solution that could possibly please all of our patrons. So here is...

North vs. South

This is the true Civil War. Above is the map of the United States during the Civil War. The Mason Dixon Line (Thanks Cimmy) divides the north and south. This will be a competition not only be a individual competition but a region competition. North vs South. 6 owners will choose teams in the North region (Highlighted Blue and Green) and 6 owners will choose from the South Region (Higlighted Gray).

Each Owner will play their non-conference games against members of their opposing region (North vs South). The winner of the yearly Civil War will win an additional scholarship, home field advantage for the following years matchups, and title as sole champion of the Civil War. Each Team will have 4 user games 8 CPU games. I expect the conference scheme to be along the lines of 2-2-2-2-2-2 or 3-3-3-3. This will give everyone the opportunity to compete for a Conference Championship as well as a National Championship. We will stick to the new 72 hour advance schedule.

NOTE: As far as team selection goes, those who want to keep their team are certainly entitled too. Those who want to switch we will be doing a draft. I will pick a # between 1-100 and ask everyone to PM me a number. The draft order will then be decided upon who picks closest to the #. I will be choosing my team last no matter what.

I would like everyone to cast their vote and give feedback, ideas, and/or opinions. After all, I am here to help make this an enjoyable OD for everyone.

Thanks Frisk.