Re: Gabbo Homer --- Fairly Upsetting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Re: Gabbo Homer --- Fairly Upsetting

So I really am not going to reveal my source here, because this person does not deserve to get caught in the middle of this. . .

But I was just told that Gabbo/PittRocks has been planning all along to bail on our league at the last minute, all because he was angry at how some scheduling thread went late last season. Basically I was told that he had been planning to wait until the last minute to "Screw us as much as possible" (Not my words. . .my source's).

IF this is true. . .For the co-commish of the PMFL to pull this stunt after how we have really really made a hard effort to be good brothers here at TF. . .this is tough for me to swallow.

As Frisk would say. . .DUNLAP SMASHHHHHHH!

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Lol....yea, him leaving at last minute will screw us.

Guess we gonna have to dig long and hard to find a replacement on our double digit waiting list...This very well might be the end of the OMFL.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

you guys are crazy. This is 100% false, whoever your source needs to quit with the gossip. I talk to Eddie and Doug just as much as I talk to you and I know whats going on.

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Yeah these are some pretty strong accusations, I don't know its hard to make a call based off what some said they heard or whatever. If Frisk talks to these guys often I would take his word about it. Just my 2sense

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I know gabbo won't answer my AIM's. Frisk can you talk with him and ask him if this is true?

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Already talked to him, not true.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Scikotic was my source here. He said he talked to Gabbo a bunch and he's told him this numerous times. Either Sciko is lying and needs to be dealt with or if this is true then it needs to be dealt with.

This is ridiculous.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Once I'm awake I'm gonna post our AIM convo. I'm not getting thrown under the bus here. . .

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Scikotics3 (11:36:21 PM): hey
    Scikotics3 (11:39:40 PM): did we ever find an owner for the Bucs?
    sterlingcoug (11:52:27 PM): i didn't know Gabbo was leaving
    sterlingcoug (11:52:34 PM): i dont think he ever posted anything
    sterlingcoug (11:52:54 PM): but i doubt we would have a problem. . .our waiting list is 13 deep
    sterlingcoug (11:54:27 PM): Since 7-24....there's no posts from Gabbo saying he is leaving
    sterlingcoug (11:54:38 PM): so unless I am missing something he's still in our league
    Scikotics3 went idle at 11:56:40 PM
    Saturday, August 14, 2010
    Scikotics3 came back from idle at 12:06:04 AM
    Scikotics3 (12:06:39 AM): I thought he was leaving, hasn't checked in...
    Scikotics3 (12:06:45 AM): hasnt posted in a while
    sterlingcoug (12:06:55 AM): dunno
    Scikotics3 (12:07:05 AM): hes leaving...
    Scikotics3 (12:07:15 AM): I know he is, he told me...
    sterlingcoug (12:07:50 AM): well he needs to man up and post
    sterlingcoug (12:08:07 AM): not do this behind our backs
    Scikotics3 (12:08:20 AM): to be honest, I think it had alot to do with how Nate treated him in wk 17 regarding their game
    sterlingcoug (12:08:40 AM): i have to be honest...i dont care
    sterlingcoug (12:09:10 AM): im tired of people using excuses...and i am really tired of people trying to act like the board are the 3rd Reich
    Scikotics3 (12:09:27 AM): dont shoot the messenger

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

Larger exceprt here. . .

Scikotics3 (11:36:21 PM): hey
    Scikotics3 (11:39:40 PM): did we ever find an owner for the Bucs?
    sterlingcoug (11:52:27 PM): i didn't know Gabbo was leaving
    sterlingcoug (11:52:34 PM): i dont think he ever posted anything
    sterlingcoug (11:52:54 PM): but i doubt we would have a problem. . .our waiting list is 13 deep
    sterlingcoug (11:54:27 PM): Since 7-24....there's no posts from Gabbo saying he is leaving
    sterlingcoug (11:54:38 PM): so unless I am missing something he's still in our league
    Scikotics3 went idle at 11:56:40 PM
    Saturday, August 14, 2010
    Scikotics3 came back from idle at 12:06:04 AM
    Scikotics3 (12:06:39 AM): I thought he was leaving, hasn't checked in...
    Scikotics3 (12:06:45 AM): hasnt posted in a while
    sterlingcoug (12:06:55 AM): dunno
    Scikotics3 (12:07:05 AM): hes leaving...
    Scikotics3 (12:07:15 AM): I know he is, he told me...
    sterlingcoug (12:07:50 AM): well he needs to man up and post
    sterlingcoug (12:08:07 AM): not do this behind our backs
    Scikotics3 (12:08:20 AM): to be honest, I think it had alot to do with how Nate treated him in wk 17 regarding their game
    sterlingcoug (12:08:40 AM): i have to be honest...i dont care
    sterlingcoug (12:09:10 AM): im tired of people using excuses...and i am really tired of people trying to act like the board are the 3rd Reich
    Scikotics3 (12:09:27 AM): dont shoot the messenger
    Scikotics3 (12:10:09 AM): no one is mentioning you Seth, you can relax.
    Scikotics3 (12:10:35 AM): this is all part of the controversy that has been brought to the surface since I rejoined.
    sterlingcoug (12:10:36 AM): who is acting more professional....our board, who has posted nothing but positive things abuot the PMFL and trying to be good brothers, or their two leaders who are obviously trying to leave us high and dry and obviously trying to recruit our current core members
    Scikotics3 (12:10:57 AM): really Seth?
    Scikotics3 (12:10:59 AM): comon now.
    sterlingcoug (12:11:09 AM): how is this supposed to look?
    Scikotics3 (12:11:22 AM): leaving you high and dry? Is that what Chunk did?
    sterlingcoug (12:11:27 AM): Gabbo has posted NOTHING about leaving. yet he told you "a long time ago"? That's what I mean. No Chunk didn't leave us high and dry.
    Scikotics3 (12:11:36 AM): or is that what you want to believe...
    Scikotics3 (12:11:40 AM): Gabbo, yes.
    Scikotics3 (12:11:46 AM): I need to talk to him
    sterlingcoug (12:12:04 AM): he is their co-commish dude.
    sterlingcoug (12:12:17 AM): sorry but if you say nate relects poorly on our league, then gabbo can reflect poorly on their league
    sterlingcoug (12:12:29 AM): and if this is true, then its pretty shitty
    Scikotics3 (12:12:38 AM): Woosaaaa
    Scikotics3 (12:12:41 AM): calm man...
    Scikotics3 (12:12:50 AM): not trying to stir the pot anymore than it has to be
    Scikotics3 (12:13:06 AM): I just know there is a league that needs to be filled
    Scikotics3 (12:13:14 AM): and we MAY have a spot open
    sterlingcoug (12:13:21 AM): Do you agree with me or not? Commish's reflect on their entire league?
    Scikotics3 (12:13:36 AM): why do you think I brought everything up to Nate?
    Scikotics3 (12:13:48 AM): that should answer your question
    sterlingcoug (12:13:52 AM): Ok....then good. Then you have to hold Gabbo to the same standard
    Scikotics3 (12:14:14 AM): Gabbo hasn't done anything to his league to have me doubt his skills as a commish
    Scikotics3 (12:14:34 AM): if he is leaving here without posting anything...yea, thats kinda stupid
    sterlingcoug (12:14:36 AM): No, he just is punking our league
    sterlingcoug (12:14:55 AM): I'm not going to talk anymore about it. This is crap if its true.
    Scikotics3 (12:15:26 AM): dont get worked up over this
    sterlingcoug (12:15:30 AM): After all we've done to try to calm the waters and do what TF wants with this. . . .can you IMAGINE the uproar if this were Nate or me doing this to their league?
    Scikotics3 (12:16:10 AM): whats that supposed to mean
    Scikotics3 (12:16:30 AM): I think its entirely different, given OMFL has been around...
    Scikotics3 (12:17:00 AM): Look man, Im not trying to start any beef with you and PMFL
    Scikotics3 (12:17:16 AM): I just wanted to inform you of what possibly could be taking place
    sterlingcoug (12:17:18 AM): It means that we would be chastised enormously if this were Nate or I who had signed up for PMFL...then are acting like we are going to be a part of their league only to pull out at the last minute all the time while telling people behind the scenes this is our plan all along.
    Scikotics3 (12:17:35 AM): sigh...
    sterlingcoug (12:17:57 AM): No not sigh. Im sorry, but you can't hold us to a different standard. I fail to see how I am not supposed to be upset about this.
    sterlingcoug (12:18:16 AM): by 'YOU' i dont necessarily mean you
    sterlingcoug (12:18:28 AM): i mean the people we have talked to about our concerns
    Scikotics3 (12:18:46 AM): well for started, Nate clearly pissed him off over the wk 17 scheduling issue
    Scikotics3 (12:18:51 AM): starters*
    Scikotics3 (12:19:14 AM): All I know is that there were some things said that didn't sit well...
    Scikotics3 (12:19:27 AM): again, going back to my talk with him....
    Scikotics3 (12:19:40 AM): I'll be honest
    Scikotics3 (12:20:23 AM): if this is going to work, he needs to wipe the slate clean, accept everything that has happened in the past year for what it is, take his new approach and move forward
    Scikotics3 (12:20:33 AM): otherwise these issues will fester...
    sterlingcoug (12:20:35 AM): thats fine...and he and we were.
    sterlingcoug (12:20:43 AM): but obviously other people (Gabbo) aren't
    Scikotics3 (12:20:53 AM): let it go
    Scikotics3 (12:21:17 AM): Trust me, this isn't good for you, Nate, relations in general...
    Scikotics3 (12:21:33 AM): Nate said what he did, Gabbo is reacting to it

11. natedawg212000

I've had a long long talk with Gabbo and with Frisk. I won't post those convos unless needed, but to defend myself a little is there are always two sides to every story. I didn't and still dont think that I done anything wrong with Gabbo other than totally whiffing one day on a schedule. That I perfusly apologized for and I thought it was over. He had some issues on his side also, but I know now it is taken care of. He says that its a total lie and hes not leaving. He was told that we were going to boot him by the same person that told dunlap that he was leaving. He wouldnt tell me any names but did say this at the end of our convo:
    So he basically said it was Sci without saying it was Sci. If Gabbo leaves now I have a whole convo to prove that he told me he was not leaving and the issue was taken care of.

As far as Sci goes it is getting out of hand. I'll be totally honest with you guys. After my convo with Sci I feel like I can't trade because it makes it look like I only care about winning, I can't win because it looks like i only care about my team and not the league, I can't post any where but here because i look self centered and I can't do my articles because I am mean and hateful. That's what I got out of my convo with him. He didnt say that, but that's how it made me feel.

I don't know why this guy hates me so much. I've apologized to every owner that I could get on AIM, I've posted it in the general forum and gave people a chance to send a private pm to dave and none have, I've checked into Sci's claim that half the league was ready to walk and no one has said they are, and now this with Gabbo. I just want someone to get this dude to chill out just like I am chilling out.

I either want to move forward and leave the TF so that things can be cool around here, because right now it's not.

12. natedawg212000

Guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this convo here or between ourselves on AIM. Please do NOT go and talk with him about anything. Let's just leave the guy alone and hopefully he will just let it go. As long as he has the attention and someone to listen to him he will keep on.

13. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

This crap is getting old. I wont say anything outside of here thats for sure. I thought we were a league of grown men there shouldn't be any "this is what I heard this guy is going to do cuz he is pissed that this guy said this about that guys mom" I mean come on, I like Scik and haven't had any problems with him but I don't like what he is doing.

14. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Ok so two things,

We know he is going to try and screw us, so if he does...who cares we replace him.

He is an owner and if he is that big of a dickhead then so be it. We wait and see at this point.

Trust me if true that wont fly at Tradition football guys and ill make sure of it.

15. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nate you and OMFL are a huge part of Tradition. Sci while a decent owner seems to be trying to cause a bit too much trouble for my taste.

Lets see how this plays out, when we know the truth Ill deal with it.