1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Re-signing question

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Dru50, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

So Matt Forte wants me to give him a new deal when he is already on a 4 year contract that he just signed....anyone else seen something like this yet?

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Running backs are bitches.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Yeah, he ain't getting more money. Wonder if he'll hold out if I tell him to go pound sand.

4. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Forte must of chatted with MJD, forte better get on the train.

5. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Id say " Hey Matt! How you doing? Good good... Get back to work! I don't pay you to stand thier! Oh you want more money? I got you on paper for four years. Run buddy run. Cya in 4 years!"

• Like Like x 1
  6. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Yeah, Robert Mathis requested an extension with 4 years left for me in a test CCM. Kinda irked me. I declined negoatiating. Not sure if that's going to hurt down the road or not. Lol

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Drew Brees asked for an extension in my online CC. But if you look at the numbers he is actually asking for LESS per year than his default contract. I offered him what he wanted and I am saving close to $3.0 million per yr. with the new contract.

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I made offers to starks and smith for just over the terms they were asking and they still declined.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It shows that my K Connor Barth has a 4 year deal, but he also wants a new deal.

When I went into negotiations it was showing that he was in the last year of his contract.