READ AND SIGN

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Aug 1, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

READ AND SIGN

This is a sim league. Mix up your playcalling. Some plays work better than others in any given NCAA game but try to ignore that. It's more important to win the right way than just win.

This has come up a few times so far with different users.

I DO NOT VOUCH FOR ANYONE IN THIS LEAGUE. If you have a problem with someone's game play then PM me and save a video or I'll never know.

I'll be going on a 2 strike system for gameplay unless it comes from a proven member. For instance, Legend happened to mention in the 'Scouting Reports' forum that CUFreeze called the same O plays over and over. The problem is that I don't know Legend yet and I can't just take his word for it.

If someone is breaking a rule in a game, pause it and talk to them about it. If they persist, talk to me. Don't wait til after the game to put them on blast in front of everyone.
    2 Wrongs don't make a right. (you're Fn wit that O G dog Bobby Light)

another thing...

I can't throw out a game result yet, it's another broken thing about this game. DO NOT restart without my OK. A user restarted his game against a good CPU team last week and just happened to win and told me about it after the fact. There'll be consequences next time.

2. CUFreeze

CUFreeze Walk On

This is the first I have seen of this. Legend is somewhat right. I did call a couple plays too many times in that game which is why I lost. However I call a LOT of hot routes so many times I will come out in similar formations but I am moving wr routes everywhere.

3. DirtycashDylan

When did you run Maryland I? That's a goalline formation, correct?

4. CUFreeze

CUFreeze Walk On

Yes with three backs. Not sure when I ran it. Its just a power running formation when you need a few yards. I ran it probably 3 times that game?

5. CUFreeze

CUFreeze Walk On

Lol I wish I could report on what legacy did but obviously I don't take this seriously enough. I just remember a lot of zone. Lol

6. DirtycashDylan

Like I said, I can't vouch for him either.

Goalline formations should mostly only be ran in the redzone, though.

Don't think I'm attacking you because I've been meaning to put this up here for a few days. I've had complaints on 3 users. Of that, what's sour grapes I don't know.

7. DirtycashDylan

That isn't the reason you lost. If you were calling a play too many times that means it was probably overly effective. Use Ask Corso if you need help mixing it up.

8. CUFreeze

CUFreeze Walk On

Actually those plays weren't effective at all against him. I only scored 14pts. I thought they SHOULD have been though so I kept trying a few.

I rarely use maryland I but it is no different than wishbone just with the backs lined up.

9. DirtycashDylan

So I take it to mean that CUFreeze signs this. Now I need everyone else.

10. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Signed, sealed and delivered. Bitches...

11. CUFreeze

CUFreeze Walk On

12. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Signed.

13. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

Signed. Please let me know if one of the complaints was against me. If I was doing something outside of the rules I didn't know and want to correct if so.

14. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

15. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

signed... On the issue with CU when i played he did seem to call the same plays alot but most if not all pass plays there was 1 or more hot routes so it wasnt the same over and over just the same formation... i think im slightly guilty as well but will make sure to switch it up

16. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Signed as well. Let me know as well if I'm being guilty of something outside of the regulation of the rules. I'd rather know than just to be kept in the dark. I won't deny the fact that I've been using a lot of the same base formation and I'll probably also need to switch it up even more than I have.

I'll be frank though. It's tough to be filled with a huge amount of variety when you can only complete one to two passes. ;)

17. CUFreeze

CUFreeze Walk On

I tend to fall in love with formations. Last night I played a few games online and tried a lot of new stuff. This is probably going to end up helping my game. Either that or confuse the hell out of me which isn't hard these days with a 5mo old baby yelling at me!! : )

18. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Blow me.

19. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

20. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

21. DirtycashDylan

So...ChrisChringle didn't sign eh? He's got 24 hours to sign this and send me a PM explaining why he doesn't feel he needs to participate on these boards.

22. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I like how you accept "Blow Me" as my signature... I feel I've really set the bar low.

23. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

You are turning into one of my favorite people in this league. Too bad I heard you play like a little bitch.

24. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Hahaha, we'll see if you say that when i'm beating your ass... I'm one of the few people that doesn't play like a bitch. But you can be mine.