Read the *&^%$#@ Rules!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Read the *&^%$#@ Rules!

Let me put this as simply as I can:

We're a month away from the next release. I'm all about low maintenance at this point. If you violate rules as simple as the scoring cap, I am not going to have a big discussion to set things straight. I'm simply going to remove you. No need for my guys, who have played here for a long time, and played well, to have to deal with the cheese-tastic stick skills of some kid who has a set of money plays.

If you're the guy who can put up huge numbers against Heisman difficulty with adjusted sliders, then this is not the place for you. If you can (and do) bomb away on every down, this is not the place for you. This is a sim league. If you can't call off the dogs, you can't play in a sim league.

I shouldn't have to explain this, and the fact that I am simply pisses me off.

AG

Oh, and I don't want to hear about simming. That's not an excuse for running it up.

2. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Alrigt. Well Im going to replay my game cause obviously this is about me. I didnt sim the game so thats not it. I put in my 2nd string offense and defense to the 2nd half. I started kneeling the ball with 4 minutes left on the clock. I cant help it when I do a run play ISO up the middle and my guy breaks it for a 60 yard touchdown. And i dont bomb it away. I also had 2 Kickoff returns. I wont let it happen again. Oh and I just read the rule Archie, I misunderstood it. I know its not an excuse my when it said 65 point cap didnt know it meant only score 65 points or lower. Thought you cant win by more than 65. Know you prolly dont believe me.

3. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Alright Archie I apologize for what I did I just misunderstood the rule. I replayed my game and it ended something like 49-21 or 43-21 something like that. Wont let it happen again

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I pulled my HB from doing kickoffs. Way to many great returns.

5. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Can we send this memo to WV in the East? 81-7 against FCS School.