Read This Over Quick

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    Read This Over Quick

I saw shaun post this over in the West forum and really like what he's thinking here. Just a few things to think about before we start.

1. Know the rules. Ignorance will not be an excuse for breaking them.

2. If you are going to do anything unusual with your depth chart, post so we know and can give you feedback.

3. I will start a game result sticky. When you are done with your game, drop a score and such so we know who won. If you would like to do a blog, or other content, I would love that.

4. Treat everyone with the respect they deserve. If you have an issue, let me deal with it. I will not tolerate people calling each other names and such in the open. This is bbig if you have a problem with a user p.m. me and I'll take care of it.

5. When you sign a recruit, post it in the sticky so we can keep track down the road. It would be cool if you would put what rank they are (position and overall) so we could track progression and see if some sleepers are found.

6. Be courteous about your user games. Don't give the other guy a 1 hour window and get mad when he can't hit it.

7. Have a good time!

Anyone have any issues with these? Keep in mind these are in addition to the league rules. I don't think any of these are hard for anyone.
  2. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Jun 30, 2009
    Looks great!