read TT IV members

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 14, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

read TT IV members

Hey guys..

I'm guessing that we will start things here in about 2 weeks ish. As much as I am ready to get things started RIGHT now, we are going to wait for the named rosters to come out.

Some other things...

I am going to hold the members of this dynasty to a high standard as far as activity, participation, etc. This has been stressed before, I know, but the point is this dynasty is for people who want to go beyond the "normal" OD experience.

If you are slacking, I will let you know. If you can't keep up, or it's just not your style..maybe I'll sugest you retire. I am going to be very up front with all of you guys.

Also, as far as changing rules. I am open to suggestions as I have stated in the past, but I am going to go with what I think works for the most part unless enough people are calling me out on an issue. Also, the rules I have now WILL most likely be adjusted or changed based off how the first season goes. So before anyone freaks out about something just let things sink in and we will see how things work out.

Once again, I am holding all of you guys to a high standard and I hope this is a good year and I hope this is one of the best ODs TF will have to offer.

To do list:
    -make a thread in the "game summaries" and "scouting report" sub-forums if you haven't already.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I hear ya Murk. I think we have a AWESOME core of guys here and I think this OD will be a blast. I heard that named rosters will be out later this week. I think we should wait for those too. Is that the only thing we're waiting for? I'm done with all on the to do list, getting the game tonight and plan on playing for a handful of hours tonight, and as soon as those rosters come out I'll be ready to start the quest for a CUSA title and BCS bowl birth right out of the gate!

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

That is basically all we are waiting for to my knowledge..

I will keep you guys posted..

what is the latest on named rosters?
    last year I used romancaesars

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Murk two a days will start tonight at the University of Houston. I am thinking of this two week wait as fall practice. A way to get to know my players amd get used to recruiting. Castor and I are gonna play a couple of games tonight kind of a NFL training camp. I would like to see if some other people would like to do this later in the week.

5. BDSDIGITAL

I used Pastapadres last year. I can't remember when i got it but it was shortly after 09 came out.

6. KingVMSU

KingVMSU Walk On

My big concern is the horrendous job EA did with the rosters. forget names, we need missing players, graduated or dismissed players removed, the version they sold us as corrected is anything but.

EXAMPLE...My MSU spartans.

Army All american and Top 10 Offensive Line recruit David BArrent..not in game.

former All BigEast selection and Cincy transfer Trever Anderson is rated...a 70.

4 players in our secondary playing group missing.

MSU has a Top 10 LB corps nationally....Eric Gordon rated sub 75. Stud Freshman and Top 15 LB recruit Chris Norman a 70.

All Big Ten selection Blair White is the 4th best WR on team....behind Fred Smith who was benched all last season.

guys I could go on and on. We have some serious issues as smaller schools, these rosters are beyond destroyed.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

King....have you been getting my messages...or the one from shaunlmason about a big10 spot in the OFFL West?

the guy who's spot you were taking came back...he was just having internet issues, and I am sorry for the misunderstanding, but you are still on the waiting list..1st btw

if you know all this...disregard

8. KingVMSU

KingVMSU Walk On

I got your message and responded, put me on the list.

as for the other opening? Havent recieved a thing.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

it's in your application..

just go post in the OFFL West..it won't be a problem

10. BDSDIGITAL

There was supposed to be a patch out today.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

That is a good idea...since you guys are out of conference...i guess I could work you into my practice routine :HoosierHoo:

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

By patch do you mean the roster update thing? If so, that was already out there last night. You can get rosters from gamertag EASCncaa10. I downloaded them, but did NOT check out any ratings, check for graduated guys, etc. So it could still be that there is an issue. That said, Northern Illinois DOES have true freshmen now, so at least that part has been fixed.

I do understand King's point that the rosters are haphazard at best (if the above roster fix hasn't been made). If that's the case, though, we all know it going in and will have to adjust accordingly. Maybe players are missing or ratings are wrong, but if there is as many as people are clamoring about, it's going to be more than just a 2 week wait to fix that, I think. Besides, with the teams that we're using, I wouldn't think that should be an issue. Just my opinion.

13. BDSDIGITAL

As far as the patch goes that's what I understood it to be. I won't be home until after work today to find out. I agree with your second point. There are only a few stars for any of us so as long as they are correct it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Besides, with the roster update it's probably going to be fairly close.

14. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

The roster deal obviously did not put names on, but I don't know if it corrected the big name players. All I can tell you is that freshmen are there (at least for NIU). That said, I think we're really just waiting for names as far as our dynasty rosters are concerned.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yes..

we are waiting for names..

that is it. It will take as long as the people who do that sort of thing take to do it...starting I assume as soon as the "fixed" EA rosters came out, because those are the rosters those ppl use.

16. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Well, I know for a fact that they fixed WVU.

Defense is MUCH better ranked (went from a B- to a B+), our QB situation is correct (Pat White's brother Coley was 2nd on the depth chart before and now he's 3rd though he technically is 2nd again because Eugene Smith got injured a week or two ago and is out for probably half the season), and our 4 star freshman WR Logan Heastie is correctly rated (before, he was like 6th or 7th on the depth chart and rated lower than a 3 star recruit Stedman Bailey and now he's 5th on the depth chart and rated more like a top 100 4 star recruit).

17. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I should ave a set of rosters hopefull by this weekend. They will be good too. Im cool with guy, He has done them for OS last couple of years and he is doing it for VSN this year which is where im at ususally.

Other than that, ill let you know how those rosters are, and yea im ready.

Oh, and good game Murk, very good game and perfect call at the end. I had fun, and that last play was interesting to sa the least.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I was freaking out on the last play!

but no matter what you say ..I got lucky..that guy was out there and just acted like he was looking at how pretty the grass was! lol

19. MG24000

MG24000 Guest

hopefully the game will be patched soon. At least the fixed roster can be downloaded but we should definitely wait for the patch....

20. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

if anyone wants to try out the teams hit me up on XBL unranked though