1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Read

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Read

Hey coaches I wanted to take this time to say THANK YOU. Where alot of dynasties have lost steam or struggled throughout the year ALL of you guys have kept a great consistent pace and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your hard work and devotion to this dynasty.

Lets keep it going(y)

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Going to agree with Sabo on this one (come to think about it, when don't i?!?). Really looking forward to season 3 and seeing how everyone does with their teams. Much appreciation for Sabo as well...he's been a damn fine commish and has really kept this league moving.

3. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Couldn't agree more, having a great commish and great coaches makes this an awesome dynasty to be a part of

4. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

This is my first OD, and I have to say it's been 10x better than what I thought I was getting into. Lucky to have a great group of guys here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.