Ready for HOF Game Tonight

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by bawvu97, Aug 8, 2010.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Ready for HOF Game Tonight

Hey everyone

I am relatively new here but I am really excited about tonight HOF game just to have something to look forward to on sunday evenings. I am a Packer fan through and through but I bought season tickets to the jaguars this year. It's one of the only cities i could afford to buy decent (i.e. non-nosebleed seats) Hopefully I am doing my part to keep this city thriving.

I am looking forward to

1.) Seeing how WVU does this year. As an alum i always look forward to FB season. Devine and Sanders graduate this year. We are returning 8 guys on D.....
    2.) Can the packers take it to the next level this year? Will their CB's and OL hold up? and i am sick and tired of hearing about # 4 ugh make him go away.
    3.) Did the jaguars draft make sense. We went to the scrimmage the other night and it was great. I am so glad we did not draft Timmy Teabagger

So what are you looking forward to from your favorite college and/or pro teams???

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Lions baby. Get more than 3 wins!!

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I'm actually a Cowboys fan but really the pre-season does nothing for me. I might try to catch a few minutes tonight but won't sweat it if I don't. It's honestly going to be a weird Cowboys season as my sports allegiance is much more behind the Rangers than any other team and it's very weird for them to still be competing into September.

Looking forward to
    1) First home field super bowl
    2) Continuing emergence of Jenkins and Scandrick at CB
    3) Seeing what Witten, Miles Austin, Roy Williams, Dez Bryant, Marty B and Patrick Crayton can do in the passing game.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Unlike you, I will be watching the game thru-n-thru cause I follow training camp to a T like I do traditionfootball.com....I love watching the young guys play and see which/if any undrafted or late draft picks play their way onto the 53 man roster.

I will be watching out for the LT battle between Doug Free & Alex Barron.

Can Manny Johnson unseat Sam Hurd

Newly undrafted/signed track star Teddy Williams can show anything at cornerback.

See the progress Stephen McGee has made since being drafted last year from Texas A&M. He should get alot of snaps thru the preseason.

Martellus Bennett & John Phillips development

And Kicker David Buehler

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Amen G-Unit Amen I like what Free did on that first series against a good pass rusher in Odom.

Pacman and RoY Williams had nce series for Bengals D nothing you can do against that back shoulder throw Tony threw to Crayt, it's unstoppable if thrown on time and accurately.

6. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

have you seen that coach gameplan fffffuuuucccck ?

if thats a leage

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Agreed. I will take any football right now.