Real Life NFL Talk

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by I Peench, Apr 23, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

With the draft this week, I thought it'd be good to get some chatter going about real life happenings.

2. I Peench

As for my Giants and their draft, I really have all faith in GM Jerry Reese. I don't care if he drafts a DE or a QB in the 1st, I love his philosophy of best player available, and have modeled my TMFL GMing after it.

I hope they pass on Coby Fleener. I really feel like Martellus Bennett could break out with the GMEN. He always seemed to have phenomenal talent. Hopefully a change of scenary will serve him well. Also hope they pass on a RB until later. As tempting as Lamichael James and Lamar Miller are, I just don't see the value. I like the kid from Temple in the later rounds.

I've seen a few mocks have Jonathon Martin fall to them at 32. If that were the case, I'd be ECSTATIC. Can't see it, though.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

All the chatter I hear say that the Giants don't want Fleener cause he can't block.

As for the Skins, well, we finally get a QB and thats all that matters. Hopefully we can get some OL/S/LB is the later rounds that can contribute.

4. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Last year, this happened...and it made me a happy man.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Indeed. Do you think we should go after that DT Cox? I wish we could trade down for more picks.

6. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

That seems to make the most sense. I would love it if they could trade back. There's a chance that Philly trades up to 7 to get Cox. If they can somehow get a solid DT and CB in the first two rounds then I'll be happy.

7. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

**** The Saints coaching staff. Idiots

8. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    lol they are lucky the statute of limitations had expired. if they are smart, they would fire the GM...like now

9. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

If the Browns draft Tannehill I am done.

10. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

lol

11. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Thats how I feel If miami does it. He barely had a 2nd round grade on him before all this. Now he is a surefire top 10 pick Come on guys dont buy into the hype Trade back get some more picks if he is there around 17 then maybe draft him. But I wouldnt take him at 8. Ross please dont completely screw Miami

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I had to figure out why Loomis would be charged with anything for his tampering.... lol

13. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I have a feeling the Browns are going to take Trent Richardson, which means the Bucs will probably take Mo Claiborne.

14. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I have a feeling Tanny will be drafted by the Dolphins. Heard he had a good visit there. with all the bad picks the Fins have made over the years they need a good Draft this year. Doubt it'll happen though.

15. KnightNoles

I mull over the Steelers draft choices each year but remind myself the front office is one of the best... I just wished we could get a corner that has potential to be a "lockdown" one

16. I Peench

Jenkins might fall. How do you feel about that? Sort of makes sense. The kind of organization who could roll the dice on someone like that

17. KnightNoles

I think Pittsburgh would help straighten him out though, no way he falls though

18. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Last mock draft I saw had Jenkins falling to the 2nd round.

19. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Saw something today that the fact that he had 4 kids by 3 women is hurting his stock. He's on that Antonio Cromartie plan.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'd like to see a talent like Jenkins fall to the Packers and let Woodsen straighten him out. Then again there are a lot of fat white chicks in Green Bay so it may not be the best place for him.

• Like Like x 2
  21. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Fat people need love too Cole

22. I Peench

If I'm an NFL GM conducting an interview, my first question is "name all of your kids"

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  23. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Ridiculous...however, this fuckery hasnt translated to poor play. Cro is a top 10 corner whether he knows his childrens' names or not.

24. I Peench

All indications are he's falling out of the 1st. But as always, ya never know

Lets keep t his thread rolling during the draft

25. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Anyone know if any of your teams are looking at any of my Huskers? Only thing I really follow closely..

I suppose I will follow the Lions picks too as I'm trying to find a team to get attached to.