Realistic Racing

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by DelZaster, Jun 16, 2010.

1. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Realistic Racing

As a few of you know already sng73 and I have started up a new Forza site last week that will in time hopefully have in house team leagues etc as well as non team races etc. We will obviously not be leaving tradition or giving preference to that over and above our Tradition commitments. We currently have 20 clean racing good members and race with the same morals as you guys. We have informed our members that Wednesday night's between 2am GMT and 4am GMT we are not able to race as we will be with you guys as normal. Obviously if anyone wants to join us from Tradition they are MOST welcome but you must give preference to Tradition. Maybe we could set up a some sort of team race night or something between the 2 sites. We could race for you guys if need be and pick someone on our site to run the Realistic Racing team. We have a good variation in skill level so think it would be a great match up. Please feel free to take a look at what were up to. If you fancy doing something please let us know JMS.

Could be Realistic v Tradition challenge cup or something

http://realisticracing.forummotion.com/forum.htm

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I would love a Trad vs Realistic racing night.

Lets finish up the current cup and then we will talk about it Del. Thanks for the link!!

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I like it but I haven't played Forza in a couple days. I still suck, I may need the wheel

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

waiting for my confirmation email del.....

5. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Hey cool no worries mate I just thought it would be something a little different to what we normally do etc. Glad you like the idea. We could do with some sort of cup etc we could hand over etc kind of like the Ashes in cricket lol.

6. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Ok sorry mate all approved