really bad bug?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by bcduggan, Oct 27, 2009.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

really bad bug?

I was playing the cpu in an online dynasty game under 2 min left in game. I am in chew clock mode and running the ball being up 38-14. The defense jumps offside. The clock is still running. I let the clock run all the way down to the end of game before I decline the penalty.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

That's odd...Hadn't noticed that yet.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I thought I was seeing things, there was just under 2 min left in game. I would have thought if clck was running it would have forced a decision from me by either a> stopping the clock or b> autopicking the highlighted option after a few seconds.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I've seen this in ranked games too...the only difference is that you only have so long to pick, but either way the clock is running the whole time.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I too haven't seen this, but in this particular examplei I'd say that's all up to th user. I'm sure there's tons of stuff that users can do to "cheat" the CPU but we choose not to because we're"SIM" players. If against a user, we could cheat them out of a game, but, in these games, I'm assuming we're on our honor as "SIM" users to not take advantage of glitches like these.

I apologize as I'm extremely drunk so if this is incoherent I aplogize.