Really Bored At Work and wanna talk football

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Jun 4, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Really Bored At Work and wanna talk football

Ok, so my boss is gone for the weekend already and I just drank a huge " Monster" energy drink. Im kinda hyped and ready to talk football.

I was looking at the Rivals Top 100 recruits for 2010. These guys stood out to me with the last being his famous dad..

1)Lache Seastrunk
    Temple (TX) Temple RB 5-11/192 l
    He has run for 3,073 yards and averaged 10.2 yards per carry over the past two seasons. He has 13 schools on his list.

2) Matt Elam
    West Palm Beach (FL) Dwyer ATH 6-0/205
    The versatile athlete ran for 431 yards, had 776 yards in receptions and recorded 91 tackles in 2008. Verbal to Florida.

3)Lamarcus Joyner
    Fort Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas DB 5-8/166 list
    Joyner, the top cover corner in south Florida, has more than 20 offers.

4) Chris Martin
    Princeton (NJ) Hun School DE 6-4/240
    He recorded 114 tackles and an amazing 40 tackles for loss his junior season. A verbal to ND

5)Jonathan Dowling
    Bradenton (FL) Southeast DB 6-3/178
    The ball-hawking safety recorded an incredible 14 interceptions in 2008. A verbal to Florida

6)Phillip Sims
    Chesapeake (VA) Oscar Smith QB 6-0/209
    Sims led his team to a state title while throwing for 2,800 yards and 37 TDs in 2008. Verbal to Bama

7)Nick Montana
    Westlake Village (CA) Oaks Christian QB 6-2/ 177
    Montana switched schools a year ago and has thrived at Westlake. He has narrowed his choices of schools down to eight. Stanford was the first to offer this kid a scholarship even before his Junior year. Threw for 2,404 yards last year with 33 td's and 7 Int's. Of course, we know who his dad is. Alittle trivia. Montana Has two other people to throw to on his team that have famous fathers. Know who?... Trey Smith..(Son of Will Smith) and Trevor Gretzky (Son of Wayne Gretzky)

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Have you seen corey lemonier from hialeah? kid is a beast some scouts have him ranked 1st in FLA 6-4 238 hey I don't know if you know or not but there is a great free site called miami-hurricanes.com that has a bunch of really smart football fans that post a lot of video in their recruiting section. I know you are in TX but if you want to see some of the south florida speed check it out. My name is bluegrasscane

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Ill do that.. I know Florida has always had great Wideouts and Defensive backs.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Just like texas we have great football players. Speed is just what the 305 is known for. If you have time google the espn piece on "The Muck". It will blow your mind.

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Oh and I forgot to ask I know I can you tube most of the top kids and get highlight reels but do you have a website you go to to see some of the best texas has to offer? A free site I know I can get rivals or scout but why waist the money when most teams have a free site. ps if the GAYTURDS get the kids that have verbaled and a few more that will matriculate in the fall Coach Urban Meyer will be hard to stop!

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I agree. Florida is really out there recruiting. Let me check some sites for Texas players

7. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

if you want to see the LB i want at miami check out jeff luc you will be amazed

8. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Im impressed with Dowling. Any Highschool player that can pick 14 pass in a year is something special

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

thanks jmill, yeah newb I love jeff luc hes big 6-1 230 and has a great motor but I think we have no shot at him. 1st hes in Gator country and with my boys spence,arthur brown and jordan futch at the U for at least the next two years and floridas deep lb class next year I don't see him signing with us.