Really can't stand Jemele Hill

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Hellisan, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Really can't stand Jemele Hill

Jemele Hill, who first gained fame (read: ridicule) writing inane columns for ESPN's Page 2, is now on television. I'm sure she's been on there for quite awhile, I just hadn't had the displeasure of seeing her on there until today cuz I don't watch much midday ESPN 4. I know that everybody hates grammar and English police in online forums, but I swear to god she just said the following (not an exact quote but close):

"Throughout the specter of golf, Tiger Woods should not have to defend himself against the quality of his competition. The specter of golf is such that he has no competition..." (or something to that effect).

I guess they can protect her if she turns something in to Page 2 where she wrote specter instead of spectrum, but if they put her on national television and she says shit like that, why doesn't ANYBODY say anything?

I know we're never supposed to criticize her due to her race and gender (the thinking is, "well, she's willing to TRY in this fat white guy's world of being a sports journalist, so let's give her a break), but she's a FOOL!!!! (n)

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

All I know is Dana Jacobson can get it all day!!!

Word to Skip Bayless!!!!

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

She's alright... I hate Skip Bayless too. He attention-whored his way to notoriety, apparently cuz you can't "real whore" your way to the top as a man.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I hate everybody that works for espn. esp. the ones that do opinion shows like first down(? is that that the show). Not to mention ED werder with all his stories with unnamed sources.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    J.Hill is a twat.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Well to be honest the truth hurts Helli, and she is a lousy writer and even worse reporter. She is Terrible in my best Barkley voice.

ESPN has been at it for years, steal stories and claim to have broken them. Have crap reporters and hot heads like Werder and Bayless so they cause a stir and have some drama.