1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Really?

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by biggcoug65, Sep 13, 2012.

1. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Guys, I am not sure what's going on this release, if it is just Madden fever or what, but I have seen a lot of what I consider to be questionable posts this go-around. Now, some of you may be joking, but like our leaders have mentioned to us before, that is a hard thing to decipher on the forums, especially when it involves swearing directed at another member. Save that kind of joking around for the chats or something and be a little more respectful to BobJr and the others who helped put this league together and make it what it is.

I am going to end it with something that I have heard at every level of football I have played at and what I tell the kids I coach:
    Just because you made it here, doesn't mean that you don't have to fight and work hard to stay here.

• Like Like x 11
  2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I called myself out on a post here in HK, asked BobJr to check it and he deleted my post and the 2 posts I was referring to in my post. I try to avoid commenting on what I perceive as garbage on any game site I use but it gets harder and harder to avoid with each new release.

My view on what is garbage is different than most people's view. I can accept that but it sure makes it difficult to avoid after a while.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Where the hell is this going on at and why haven't I seen it?

Good words Cougg

4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I've seen it, and I know most of the guys mean no harm, but it just feels like there's an heir of arrogance going around. I love all the activity and all the new posts and everything, I just think we need to be more mindful in some of our posts

• Like Like x 3
  5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Basically the first few weeks the vulgarity within Hard Knocks has been a bit much. Let's keep in mind who we are and what we stand for. We already removed one owner for forum conduct

• Like Like x 2
  6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I love you guys. Now stop bitching

7. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    is this stuff still ok? I dont know why. Its just funny.