Really?

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by biggcoug65, Sep 13, 2012.

1. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Guys, I am not sure what's going on this release, if it is just Madden fever or what, but I have seen a lot of what I consider to be questionable posts this go-around. Now, some of you may be joking, but like our leaders have mentioned to us before, that is a hard thing to decipher on the forums, especially when it involves swearing directed at another member. Save that kind of joking around for the chats or something and be a little more respectful to BobJr and the others who helped put this league together and make it what it is.

I am going to end it with something that I have heard at every level of football I have played at and what I tell the kids I coach:
    Just because you made it here, doesn't mean that you don't have to fight and work hard to stay here.

• Like Like x 11
  2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I called myself out on a post here in HK, asked BobJr to check it and he deleted my post and the 2 posts I was referring to in my post. I try to avoid commenting on what I perceive as garbage on any game site I use but it gets harder and harder to avoid with each new release.

My view on what is garbage is different than most people's view. I can accept that but it sure makes it difficult to avoid after a while.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Where the hell is this going on at and why haven't I seen it?

Good words Cougg

4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I've seen it, and I know most of the guys mean no harm, but it just feels like there's an heir of arrogance going around. I love all the activity and all the new posts and everything, I just think we need to be more mindful in some of our posts

• Like Like x 3
  5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Basically the first few weeks the vulgarity within Hard Knocks has been a bit much. Let's keep in mind who we are and what we stand for. We already removed one owner for forum conduct

• Like Like x 2
  6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I love you guys. Now stop bitching

7. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    is this stuff still ok? I dont know why. Its just funny.