Reason?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Nov 14, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Reason?

As to why the ACC Championship game was run? I was on until 2 a.m. waiting to get it in, log on today and find out it's been played? I attempted several times to get a schedule in. There was no message from any commish to me on LIVE or PM here. I kept communication with the other player. I would really like an explanation

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I was wondering what happened...I didn't see any messages about the outcome, etc.

3. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Was the game simmed?

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

The game was not simmed. I set JMill to play the CPU. The fact that he was trying to set up an actual TIME to play the game was my reasoning behind this. JMill was on from 10-midnight, and you were on way later, even though you said evening AMP. You basically didnt show when you said you would. JMill did. He was also looking for a set time, and you never set one. I stand by my decision.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Not to mention that the deadline was today at NOON. Easily found in the scheduling thread.

6. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

...congrats on the gimme JMILL.

7. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Trust me, I hated playing the CPU. I was hoping for a rematch but we could not get a set time down.