Recap Suspension Immediate Action required

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

We need to suspend a player for missing player.

Week 7 recap missing for Houston (Duval)

Need to determine player and approval from Board. My vote is Matt Schaub but if there is a concern is that he has only one QB. I would make an exception for him to pick up a QB (instead of waiting the customary 24 hours) but it has to beif he can schedule a game tonight. However, it has to be the lowest rated QB available.

Thoughts.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

He does have another QB on his roster, Randy Wooley. Either that or we could suspend Andre Johnson

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I know he has another QB but that would leave him with one and I dont think it would allow him to only have one QB. I was thinking of Andre but he still has Roddy White.....

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

so is this the one and only missed recap in the first 7 weeks? (or 8 or 9 weeks?) very good system you got going here KO

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

um sort of.. we had one board member who shall go nameless (JEREMY) who missed one in week 3......

actually, the only other one was Bruce who is no longer here and some subbed wins (won by the subs) which I am going to let slide. They did the original owners a favor and they can't do a recap on the XFN site.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

we should make duval play with no rb's...

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Thought about that. His running back stats in his last game arent as bad as it seems. One of those passes went for 95 yards. However, I think Prancer (i mean Prane) did have some thoughts on the game....

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

In all seriousness I dont think missing one game recap should cost him his QB though, maybe Bernard SCott he has other decent backs.

9. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/player-suspensions-now-in-effect.48301/

Reply #17: Just a reminder. Get your recaps in. Any past due recaps as of tonight at 7pm edt will result in suspensions effective for week 9. These will be for important players so take heed.

Sorry, In all seriousness. I was going to suspend AP from Jeremy but cut him slack.

10. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I thought 1 was a warning? either way I am good with what you guys decide. Duvals in my dog house so idc. LOL.

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

We have suspended Tom Brady for 1 week because KO missed Duval's week 7 recap on March 15...

12. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Ill take the punishment. I feel its fair and just.....

13. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On