1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recaps

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by FacePlant City, Jul 2, 2010.

1. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Recaps

Now that recaps have become insanely fun and useful within the online dynasty itself the realism and "sim" nature of the league will be raised that much more.

I know that recaps have always been encouraged after games, but I have been in leagues where the "encouragement" is completely ignored and/or forgotten.

I am wondering if the recaps in this league could be leaned more towards mandatory after finishing a game to increase community and realism? (ESPECIALLY with the new add-ons to OD)

It would be immensely enjoyable to see recaps and stories from all of the teams every week and see how everyone views things, etc.. I know this is probably obvious for a lot of you, but I've seen the community thing fade really fast into just playing games without anything added on.

2. Masler

Masler Walk On

Yes recaps are mandatory. Not doing them will result in consequences, these can be found on the rules page.

3. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Beautiful. Sorry for not checking beforehand.

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

No problem, there's alot to read lol