1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Record Book Help

Discussion in 'TSL A' started by Zikry, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Hey guys. I'm keeping track of all the records here in Serie A and wondered if anyone could help me with a couple of these records. I think rather than having to sift through 2 seasons worth of info, I could ask anyone here if they knew the answer to these:

-Most goals in a game (player)
    -most goals in a game (team)
    -most goals in a game (both teams combined)
    -largest margin of victory (i know shiftee has a couple of 5 goal wins, wasn't sure if that was the largest margin of victory.)

*any results from season 1 against napoli (grundle), everton, or wolfsburg (cimm) don't count.

Also, if you think of any records that I have forgotten, please let me know. I wanted to do a fastest goal record too, but thought it would take me way too long to find that too.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

i put in some records at the bottom from season 2

I dug up the old league republic site here if you want to peruse that...I don't remember when we stopped editing it though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.