1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Record Books

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Kapono, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I do this for RMG. Was wondering if you guys think it's a good idea. Never really did this because I joined in like season 7 or so. But since we won't have too many seasons or hall of fame members, this may be good in place of the hall of fame.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/rmg-record-books.62552/

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Feel free man although I think that might be something we do next version...up to you. Hope you join us next version. I know that is something we need to discuss as Im sure MaxATX34 will stay with his T1 butt buddies ;)

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Unless we get through about 6-8 seasons it might not be worth it. I did it in RMG and we had to restart it twice which was a bummer. If we never restarted in AM (haven't been in here too long) yall would probably have finished around 15-16 seasons.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Exactly and if EA gets their shit together, thats what we'll have next version

5. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Yup. Hopefully they get it straight this upcoming year. So much wasted time this year, even beyond losing 10 seasons. How many hrs I wasted playing the same stupid games 3 and 4 times because of freezes or DC's and transfer fails.

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

you do a great job with this in RMG

im with recchem on this though no need to do it unless you want to