Record Books

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Kapono, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I do this for RMG. Was wondering if you guys think it's a good idea. Never really did this because I joined in like season 7 or so. But since we won't have too many seasons or hall of fame members, this may be good in place of the hall of fame.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/rmg-record-books.62552/

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Feel free man although I think that might be something we do next version...up to you. Hope you join us next version. I know that is something we need to discuss as Im sure MaxATX34 will stay with his T1 butt buddies ;)

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Unless we get through about 6-8 seasons it might not be worth it. I did it in RMG and we had to restart it twice which was a bummer. If we never restarted in AM (haven't been in here too long) yall would probably have finished around 15-16 seasons.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Exactly and if EA gets their shit together, thats what we'll have next version

5. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Yup. Hopefully they get it straight this upcoming year. So much wasted time this year, even beyond losing 10 seasons. How many hrs I wasted playing the same stupid games 3 and 4 times because of freezes or DC's and transfer fails.

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

you do a great job with this in RMG

im with recchem on this though no need to do it unless you want to