Record setting or Stat padding (Eagles)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Record setting or Stat padding (Eagles)

Manning throws 66 times for 7 td and 1 pick for 666 yards in a 3 pt win vs the cards.

Sorry correction 20 pt win. You basically just spit on the rule book in this game. This guy needs to be made an example of what OMFL is not about.

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Dude i get what you saying, i didnt intentionally run up the score, i even punted 3 times in the redzone in the 4th qt, i benched reggie at halftime, i was gonna bench manning but the cpu kept fighting back, the cpu got 1 onside kick, then cpu was down 13 points in the 4th doing another onside kick if they recover and score its a 6 point game with 3 or 2 mins left and another onside, sorry if a rule was broken but i was just trying to win, it was crazy how momentum swung back anf forth, it was crazy how good the cpu offense was in the 2nd and 4th qt, i didnt purposely break any rules or "try to pad stats", But this is the greatest league i have been part of, and rules are in place for a reason, i am a man of honor so ill deal with the consequences, once again sorry if i did anything wrong ill forfeit the game

3. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i try to follow every rule and would never spit on any thing OMFL, and i can honesty say taking a stepback and looking at my stats it does look Horrible, i was playing CPU which doesnt help, but i never felt comfortable like i had the game won i have seen 14 point leads go into OT , I benched reggie at half cause i didnt want him to get hurt, mccoy was already hurt before the game, and rankin my 3rd rb got hurt in the 3rd qt and was out for the game, which left me with nothing but my FB, i know its like excuse after excuse, but i didnt intentionally "Spit on the OMFL rule book", if i did break a rule it wasnt on purpose, i know this is a sim league, i know the OMFL rules, i never cheese or run up the score, i try to lead by example the OMFL way, i dont even really care if i win or lose at the end of the day, i just have fun being part of the community, and i love the podcasts which we havent had since week 4 :(

i am not sure what it means " this guy needs to be Made an Example out of what the OMFL is not about" if i messed up ill own up to it, ill forfeit the game or rest of the season, ill sit manning rest of the season, i jus hope i am not kicked out, but if that the only way and is whats best for the league, then i understand, i'd jus like to thank EVERYONE, For the great time,and if im gone no Sour Grapes,(i feel like im breakin up wit a hot chick lol) hope everyone continue to enjoy it as much as i did. Also thanks to Winuas, Nate, and Claven for putting up wit all my stupid questions and having patience with me all those times, no matter what happens its still OMFL 4 Life

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Yikes...66 times? REALLY??? (Ari Gold voice)

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ayo, take this to the complaint personel. Don't put o'boy on blast in the forum it's unneccessary.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

gaddy, this isn't the way we do business man, lets not start calling people out and do it the proper way.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Yeah Gaddy, absolutely not the place for this.

Those numbers are a bit gaudy but Madden sometimes has a way of trying to make its CPU team win at all costs with fumble after fumble or players that cant be tackled. So I have to give Vishal a little leeway. It looks like he just did what it took to win.

8. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

i think some members are way to quick to try to get someone kicked out of the league. I mean seriously, he was playing the CPU, it's not like he did this to another user!

Having Subs will solve most of these problems, i'm not saying it's right to throw that many times, but at the same time, i think it's way worse to put dude on blast on the main page of the forum. I've had someone do this to me after winning by 13 points and it's just not the way to handle business.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!

We all love this league and are all willing to do what it takes to stay in the what i consider the best online league, a simple PM could have cleared this up!!

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

This discussion is now over. The appropriate measures are now being taken to take care of this, including subs for all CPU games starting next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.