Recording games.........

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Feb 17, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Recording games.........

So now that almost everyone has been recorded and posted on youtube........how do you guys feel about it? I am pretty sure I asked permission before posting them to the net. I realize your gameplay tendencies can be revealed more than others...especially Big Ten guys.

I have started to make the videos a little more detailed......not just showing scoring.

I pose questions

Anyone have a problem with being recorded and posted online?
    Any suggestions?
    Any comments?

here is the link to my youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/jms493

Just looking to see what your thoughts are.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I really don't care. I try to practice being able to play different ways. And I think that even within a game... if you know every single play that I will call, you still do not know the succession, when I will call the plays, etc. The tendencies obviously could be revealed to a certain extent, but hopefully this is just "for fun" for the most of us. However I could understand if somebody preferred not to be on there. Based on how people call plays against me, I think people have pretty much figured me out...

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    yeah I definitely don't mind...I can even check how I play myself...it's a helpful tool...don't u think it hurts u since we get to see u in every type of defense? haha...

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I figured it would but I am always changing shit up.....it keeps me honest. The same people have the same problems with some of the same defenses...I will play them till the beat them....then plan B. I have about 10-15 Defense plays i really like.....but most of them are situational......play them at the wrong time and you are in Barney!

Offense....I think everyone knows what coming.....but they still cant stop it....lol:thingnana: