Recording Games

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by TryHardNation, May 9, 2013.

1. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

Do y'all want me to record my games and if so how should I edit them?

2. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

We have a few people here who record games and edit them.. my self included there are about 7 or 8 of us with capture devices. I edit mine with Sony Vegas Pro 12.. then upload to youtube.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I too have an editing software and capture card. Editing takes some time for me when I do it. It usually is something I do for special games

4. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

If you enjoy the edition part go ahead and do "fancy" things, if not just keep it simple ;). Scoring plays and turnovers will do!
    I watch the recaps, dunno if many others do though.

Welcome

5. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I usually post highlights for every game. Though the past few weeks have been really tough to push out content due to being incredibly busy with school and work, I will be able to start posting highlights for every game I play no matter the outcome.

6. Snake Eyez

Snake Eyez Walk On

at some point this summer I am going to get a recording device also... I just haven't been able to pony up the cash quite yet. But I've been dying to do highlight reels.

It's awesome when the guy's in the playoffs can post their stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  7. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

RRAHx2

Was having trouble streaming my game last night. Not sure what the issue is...It was real choppy on twitch and would eventually just freeze up. Also made my game lag a lot. Not sure what caused this but do you have any trouble shooting issues I can look into?