1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recovering GamerTag help/EA Online Pass

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by bravejaf, Dec 12, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Occasionally I need to recover a GT for someone to do stuff for online dynasty. I have no problem getting onto Live but everytime I sign on to EA Servers it asks me about the Online Pass, which is obviously installed on the same Xbox under my profile. I did this in last year's game with no problem and I believe the same can be said about earlier in this year's game. Last night for example, I needed to help Hova and advance Legacy. I ended having to do advance from Dynasty Wire since I could not sign onto EA Servers on my Xbox without purchasing a new Online Pass ($10). I have tried this with my profile booted up first and going straight to recover GT (download profile). This issue happened before and after the new Xbox update.

What am I doing wrong?