Recruit board thread question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jello1717, Jul 24, 2009.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Recruit board thread question

Is it really necessary for me to post my recruiting board on here? If I'm going after someone good, or find a real hidden gem, I really don't like the idea of announcing it to the rest of you guys so you can steal him away from me. I'd love to write about the guys that I sign, but I think until I sign them they should be my business and if you want to steal him, you should have to do the leg work and look at the recruits to see who's interested in me instead of me telling you "hey, Nevada, I found this awesome 4* dude that doesn't have any big programs interested in him. You should check him out because I got myself into his top 10 and I'm sure you could too!" This is especially since I'm probably one of the weaker teams in this dynasty and a TCU or Fresno State should be able to out recruit me and steal guys that I find with ease.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I can't imagine anyone posting their recruiting boards before they sign someone. Imagine a real college doing that?

3. Yeah I see your point with that, I'm playing with Houston and it's hard enough recruiting against all the instate schools I really don't want to compete with all of the other programs for a "hidden gem" that I'm pursuing.

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Okay, that's fine...I agree. If you want to post them do so, if not, just wait until you "sign" them, aka their "hard commit".

I'm always open to make changes if they make sense...