1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruit Grades

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by BlyGilmore, Aug 7, 2010.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Recruit Grades

Has anybody seen a post that breaks down player grades in different categories to what they'll be once you have the player on your squad?

i.e. if a player as an A in speed rating, what does that mean his speed rating will be as a freshman?

2. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Heres a rough estimate:

Column 1 Column 2
    A+ 96-99
    A 93-95
    A- 90-92
    B+ 86-89
    B 83-85
    B- 80-82
    C+ 76-79
    C 73-75
    C- 70-72
    D+ 66-69
    D 63-65
    D- 62<

For D- you can tell by their 40 times or strength, haven't done too much research though. I believe 5.00 40 time is around the D- mark so 5.20 40 time would be 52 speed or so.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Bly I like you guy (no skittles).... in my 0 threshold thread you mentioned people recruiting just for speed, now here you are asking about it;) Their is only one way that that speed will matter... come to the darkside:)

@Wellar- You may be a little off on those estimates... no recruit will EVER come in at 99 speed... 9/10 times they have the potential to develop into a 99... maybe start that list at 92-94, that's around the speed one of my A+ speed guys came in around.

4. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

We play with 0 speed threshold in H4Y, too. Not fun when every team is better than your own.

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

i was just using speed as an example :thumbsup:

i'm looking for something like this that works for all the ratings, not just speed.

6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

This is very accurate from what I saw last year. I am assuming it is the same for this year.