Recruit Plan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Recruit Plan

Everyone please turn off

Recruiting Board Assistance
    Scholarship Offer Assistance
    Visit Assistance

I want people to follow the recruiting rules. I don't want you guys recruiting 25 -30 people a year.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

just to clear this up in my head.....i can recruit as many as i want but may only offer seniors+juniors leaving basically.........and arent walkons added after the recruiting procces

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

You can only recruit for available roster spots. Ex. I have 18 spots that are going to be available next year Seniors graduating. I want you guys to only recruit for those positions. The game gives you 25 scholarships a year that's way too many every year.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ok i have to make revisions to my recruiting board then lol sry this is first time ive done one of these with recruiting rules

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

That is no problem. It's only fair. Think about it when schools offer scholarships they can only offer what they have. It makes recruiting even alot more challenging and fun.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i agree it will be much better

7. jneeley07

jneeley07 Guest

wow this is an awesome way to recruit! haha

so we can only offer the number of scholly's with the number of seniors leaving amirite?

i can't wait to see the new online dynasty in action! this dynasty will be awesome!

8. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

Correct... I just got off the phone with RO (BucsFan94) and this is what we were talking about.

If you got 18 Seniors leaving you can recruit 18 Guys.

If for some reason you loose 2 Underclassmen, you are then allowed during the last five weeks of recruiting to try and replace them. So you would have an additional 2 scholarships.

This makes it fair for everyone.

Matt

9. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Shit List

Listen guys I am a very understanding person. If you have any issues I am more than likely going to believe you and trust you, but if you try to cheat to ruin the greater good of the league I will dismiss you and your the ones that will miss out on a great league. If your team name is not on this list you have nothing to worry about. If it is you need to turn off your recruiting plan immediately. You are cheating in my book.

Oregon
    USC
    ASU
    Colorado

Thank you for your support.

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

woah pac-10! just a question so i have 12 seniors this year and my roster has 67 people so does that mean i can recruit 15?

11. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

Bama I dont see a problem with doing that not at all.

Also one thing I want to clarify, maybe it I explained it wrong. You can recruit as many as you want, you just have a limit on the num of ships you can offer.

Matt

12. Oh ok. I just removed a bunch of recruits off my list because I thought I could only recruit the 16 lol!

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Afternoon, i can see it now we are gonna bump heads recruiting, i have to find a better plan or i could lose out alot

14. Haha yeah I saw you on a few of my recruit's lists... :)

15. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

ohh and which ones would those be :p