1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Recruiting Addition

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Glen Cieske, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

This is an idea I would like to get everyone's opinions on and see if it is something we would like in incorporate into the league.

With the emergence of Jameis Winston, Clowney and Manziel I believe we should add some way to include these types of players into NCAA

My idea would be....At the end of the recruiting cycle (Signing Day) we use a Random number generating website and select a number between 1-100 (number range is debatable) the recruit with the corresponding number would get a ratings boost to around 86 (also debatable).

- CPU teams could benefit as well, since they may be the ones who get one of these players.

- Offensive Lineman would not benefit from this, if there number is drawn there would be a redraw

- This would not happen every year. We can decide if we want to do it every 4-5 years, or we could be random. Say we did it this year then skipped a year then skipped 3 years etc.

- 5* players who get the boost CANNOT redshirt. (There are 25 five star players in every class)

- of the other 75 (if we cap it at 100) they can be redshirted, but must leave after 3 years (rSO Yr.)

I would be more in favor of the range being more like 1-200, considering Manziel was a 3* recruit when he came out of high school.

Jbek MrWitness36 KNICKSFAN_84 jandy LTL7360 tacosaban cyhiphopp cmassey13 Antonio T. Spayer419

2. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I think it's at the very least an interesting discussion to have. The biggest issue I see is that edits only stick to the ratings when the commish makes them to his own team.

I wouldn't count out offensive linemen tho. Offensive linemen anyone?

3. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Shit I forgot about that part :/