Recruiting Addition

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Glen Cieske, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

This is an idea I would like to get everyone's opinions on and see if it is something we would like in incorporate into the league.

With the emergence of Jameis Winston, Clowney and Manziel I believe we should add some way to include these types of players into NCAA

My idea would be....At the end of the recruiting cycle (Signing Day) we use a Random number generating website and select a number between 1-100 (number range is debatable) the recruit with the corresponding number would get a ratings boost to around 86 (also debatable).

- CPU teams could benefit as well, since they may be the ones who get one of these players.

- Offensive Lineman would not benefit from this, if there number is drawn there would be a redraw

- This would not happen every year. We can decide if we want to do it every 4-5 years, or we could be random. Say we did it this year then skipped a year then skipped 3 years etc.

- 5* players who get the boost CANNOT redshirt. (There are 25 five star players in every class)

- of the other 75 (if we cap it at 100) they can be redshirted, but must leave after 3 years (rSO Yr.)

I would be more in favor of the range being more like 1-200, considering Manziel was a 3* recruit when he came out of high school.

Jbek MrWitness36 KNICKSFAN_84 jandy LTL7360 tacosaban cyhiphopp cmassey13 Antonio T. Spayer419

2. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I think it's at the very least an interesting discussion to have. The biggest issue I see is that edits only stick to the ratings when the commish makes them to his own team.

I wouldn't count out offensive linemen tho. Offensive linemen anyone?

3. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Shit I forgot about that part :/