Recruiting assistance questions

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Sep 24, 2009.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Recruiting assistance questions

I've never used this before. Just in case we get simmed through recruiting, we need to:

Turn scholarship assistance OFF so we don't sign too many.
    Turn Visit assistance ON so that it'll do our visits for us while we get simmed.

What do we do with Recruiting board assistance? It says it allows it to add/remove people from our board. I don't think I want it to do that. But, is this the setting that allows the CPU to call recruits for us? I believe (and I'm reasonably certain) that if all 3 settings are OFF that the CPU will not call anyone ever. It doesn't sound like Visit Assistance (possibly the only one we'd have on) would have the CPU doing normal calls. If not, then do I need Recruiting Board Assistance on for them to call?

Also, if Recruiting Board Assistance is on, will it remove someone from the board that has a scholly offer from me?

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I had all three off when I was out at Betty Ford for a few weeks kickin it with Lohan. I signed to guys in that time but they were fairly full and had visits yet to go on. The other guys never visited and didnt improve at all.