Recruiting Bars Maxed Out

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by MSU124, Jul 19, 2010.

1. MSU124

MSU124 Walk On

Recruiting Bars Maxed Out

If you and another team are after a guy. Your his #2 and the other teams bar and your bar are both maxed out. Is there any reason to spend 60 minutes on him? Does getting 300 points matter? Or should you just use recruit against?

In my off line dynasty as Miss St, I always end up #2 and can't do to much recruiting against his #1, because we aren't good at anything and don't have very many A's.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Try to do it like real life and see how it turns out. If you and a school in real life is gunnin' for a recruit and he's not sure your not goin' to give up. If your at a small school I doubt your try a pissin' match either. Just keep recruiting for your school in a 'positive' way.

That info may be useful to some of us to see how that panned out, especially these build a program ODs.

3. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I had a similar situation in my offline dynasty with Stanford. I was #2 on his list but both bars seemed to be maxed. I devoted an hour to him and after advancing he committed to my school. I can't remember exactly what I pitched but I know that I used compare whenever my school had a distinct advantage (i.e. Academic Prestige). Also, I think this unlocked a trophy called "Switcheroo" or something like that.

4. jschwa17

jschwa17 Walk On

Yea I got the switcheroo trophy with Navy in my dynasty. Its when they have a soft commit to a school then the next week commit to you.

5. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Yeah I just got that switcheroo achievement as well. I figure if you've already spent a good 6 hours+ on the guy why give up then, theres always a chance he'll have a change of heart. Try promising him something at that point.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Does winning games/big wins have any effect on recruits? Did it ever? (Not talking about during visits)

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I lost in a match that got simmed to Ohio State...

The recruits that were between me and him started leaning towards OSU (Big time).

Might have been coincidence though... like he could have just gotten a ton of points that week.

Haven't seen a whole lot other than that.