Recruiting Battles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ghost, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Oh I know you see me coming after some of your recruits. (y) I have a diverse board too, I may have at least one recruit who's interested in every other user lol.

3. Ghost

I actually haven't even noticed, I probably will tonight when I look through all the recruits. Now that I have a Laptop again, I will be posting a lot more.

4. Ghost

I'm getting to this now

5. Ghost

Man, I am finding some great recruiting battles I will post everything sometime tonight or hmmm should I post as I go?

6. Ghost

There are a lot of recruiting battles so I stopped at 1000 overall rank and under for recruiting battles

7. Ghost

Adam Berry ATH, UCLA CAL.png Adam Berry skills.png
    nobolarrybird and Big Suge Knight will be battling with Washington(CPU) to get this ATH. In my Eyes this guy will probably turn into a DB which UCLA will greatly need after this season so this would be a great pickup for them.

8. Ghost

I'm falling asleep so I will post the rest tomorrow mornining

9. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

I'd turn him into a HB or possibly even OLB depending on his block shedding grade. Dude has no jumping ability but he has the trucking to be a power/all-around back. HB would be best fit IMO...

10. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    He could be a difference maker for one of us in two seasons. I love the scouting option (when it's working of course) because you have the ability to gamble on an ATH early on and offer up the scholly or scout out the player fully before tossing out the offer.

11. Ghost

Just got home, going to get on this now and finish this. nobolarrybird ... get in the conversation man :D what you got to say about this recruit.

12. Ghost

Adam Long DE, UCLA Cal.png Adam Long Skills.png
    nobolarrybird and Big Suge Knight are once having again having a battle for a Top recruit. This recruit Has some great rushing skills and will probably be a starter his sopmore or Junior year depending on where he goes.

13. Ghost

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ghost

Brian Day QB, Cal ASU.png Briand Day skills.png
    Austin1990 and nobolarrybird(don't want to keep tagging you) are battling for this Top 15 QB. The QB has a Great Arm and throw accuracy and after 1 red shirt year, can be a full starter wherever he goes.

15. Ghost

Derek Cronin WR, UCLA Arizona State.png Derek Cronin Skills.png
    I like this WR alot, after one redshirt year he will be a problem at the slot with his speed and route running ability.
    Austin1990 Suge, go get em.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ghost

Donnie Stewart Tackle, UCLA, Cal.png Donnie Stewart Skills.png
    nobolarrybird (I had to tag you for this recruit) Big Suge Knight (<<same reason). God Bless who ever get this recruit. If he doesn't get playing time his first season and get's redshirted, will be surprised if he is not a 4 year start. This kid is perfect for a pro offense. He can run block Pass block, he can do everything a OL is supposed to do.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  17. Ghost

Joey McMahan QB, Cal, Arizona State.png Joey McMahan skills.png
    I only see Cal on this guys list, but because this recruit is from Arizona, I can see Austin1990 creeping up behind and pursuing this kid right here. After one redshirt year and maybe 1-2 seasons as a backup, He can be a great QB.

18. Ghost

Marcus Hall MLB, UCLA CAL.png Marcus hall skills.png
    Great MLB , Depending on what type of offense, Suge, Nobo, or Austin run, this kid right here could be a 4 year starter

19. nobolarrybird

nobolarrybird Walk On

Regarding Adam Berry (ATH), really hoping to land this guy, has good size and versatiliity. I would probably have him play strong safety or another position on defense, as it needs alot more help than my offense. The DE isn't a huge need as Cal has some decent young players at DE but could see him developing into a mid 80's DE by Senior year, which would be great to have.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ghost

Matt Tidwell WR, UVA NC State Maryland.png Matt tidwell skills.png
    I also like this WR a lot. He is tall Fast but, just has to work on his True WR abilitys. I say after sitting on the bench of 2 seasons, he will be able to start for Burrcat2277 Kaos or Legacy

21. Ghost

Sam Butler WR, Indiana Northwestern.png Sam butler skills.png
    I hate to give Corey Haggard the advantage if he hasn't scouted this guy that much but oh well, so basically, you guys now I love my tall fast recruits. This guy is not really all that good, he has speed but a slow takeoff and has alright catchig skills. After a Redshirt year and sitting on the bench for a season or 2 depending on how he progresses, he will be a great WR.

22. Ghost

Thomas Parsons T, Indiana Northwestern.png thomas parsons Skills.png
    I haven't really scouted this guy too much so tar heel Corey Haggard and Legacy are not getting too much of an advantage. This guy will be a great Player after getting redshirted and sitting out 1 seasons or maybe not sitting out a year if you have a horrible team. I run the Spread option and like to run a lot, so this kid would be perfect for me

23. Ghost

Wayne Massey WR, UCLA CAL.png wayne massey skills.png
    This WR will turn into a problem, and I'm guessing will be a 4 year starter whether he goes to UCLA or CAl. Great Speed and Acceleration, just has to work on his WR Abililty's and he is good
    marcus white skills.png marcus white.png
    Hmm what Can I say about this guy, I love him lol, some of you guys know I user my SS and If I got the change to user a guy like this, I would be so happy.. He is 6'7 and has okay Tackling ability's for a freshman, If me or Corey Haggard got this guy, I'm sure he would get a redshirt then be a 4 year starter the next year. He is already scheduled to visit both our schools. let's see who gets him.

24. Ghost

I just realized that guy is a Triple Threat Athlete. He as the ability ti play DB, LB, or HB

25. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

I really like him too. Gotta figure out the scholarship situation to see if he is worth it.. could be dangerous as a catch and run guy though with that speed.

• Like Like x 1