Recruiting Board: NCAA 12 S2

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Please list the amount of scholarships available to you and post up any and all of your commitments as well. I will be adding an editable google-ap for us to stream line the commitments later but this will do for now.​

Feel free to simply list them or talk em up if you want!​

Formula for scholarships is below:​

The amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:​

A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate​
    B= spots available below 70 (ie, if you have 67 on the team, add 3 here to get to 70)​
    C = number of underclassmen that leave early (transfers and draft)​
    D = PLUS FOUR**​

A + B + C + D = total number of available scholarships.​

Note: Committed players count against your scholarship limit.
    **We are going to a PLUS FOUR policy for this season to help in the case that you have contract requirements in recruiting but not that many players leaving, this should take care of that. UNDERSTAND that you STILL MAY NOT cut below 70 unless you are cutting walk-on's!!! Do not recruit and sign for the sake of doing so, I'm giving rope...DO NOT hang yourself with it.**

Pleas type in ALL SIGNINGS for your team in the following google doc's spreadsheet...(thanks DECAY!)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EZVVEp2RG0tLUd6dDgtUWVLXzBrY0E&hl=en_US#gid=0

2. Jman

3. Jman

Washington State

20 + 0 + 0 + 4 = 24 available.

4. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Western Michigan

19+0+0+4=23 available

5. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

18 + 0 + 0 + 4 = 22

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

UL-Monroe

11+1+0+4= 16 schollies

Not sure how I ended up with 69, I cut down to 70. Guess another phantom doing from EA :confused:

7. Jman

No worries, I'm not shocked at all with stuff like that in this game. Hence my adding 4 schollies, I just want it to be fun now.

8. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

13+6+0+4=23

9. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Week 1 Western Michigan Recruiting received 3 instant commits....YEAH!!!(that's almost half of my 2011 class in one week!)
    :3stars:ATH(78th) Greg Mason - Looks to be projected as a QB (his speed sucks so why is he an athlete??? Oh EA I will never understand <sigh>
    :3stars:MLB(79th) Nick Casey
    :3stars:DE(126th) Travis Williams

Greg Mason.png Nick Casey.png Travis Williams.png

20 Scholarships left!

10. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Nice. How the hell did you do that?

11. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Well, I had a bunch of guys that I was number one on their list so I went ahead and offered and these 3 committed right away.

12. Jman

Good stuff!

13. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

I CAN FINALLY RECRUIT NOT 1 STARS!!!

so happy, but yea this year's class is looking solid, how is it my RB wins like 3 awards and theres only 1 decent guy to recruit? :\

14. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Coacher, maybe you could PM me when you get some time and tell me about this screen shot stuff and how I could implement them into my post.

- As far as Los Lobos go, we got1 18+2+?+4 = 24 . . . I myself have no clue as to how I only ended up with 68 as I cut down to 70. This game certainly makes me want to bang my head against a wall . . . Let me tell you the funniest thing about all of this. Because of my shitty season, 7 of my pitches are now a D+ . . . My eyes light up when I see a C of any kind and changing the topic is not even an option because it would be about the equivalent of saying "Well listen, I know we are shitty in that area, but let me tell you where we are really shitty"

P.S. JMan, you didn't happen to list where our recruiting classes were ranked last year somewhere and I missed it?

15. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Yeah sure man, Ill go ahead and post it here so everyone can see if they are wondering. All I did was use google to search for a program called PicPick. What that program does is takes whatever is on your screen and turns it into a picture so you can edit it, save it, and upload it just like a photo. It takes a bit to get the hang of it but once you do its worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

25 scholarships for Army. Took some early chances on some recruits, but doesn't look like they will work out. Besides that nothing developing yet.

17. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

21 + 2 + 0 + 4 = 27 (lol I too cut to 70. God EA sucks).

It's really interesting. After one week of recruiting, all my targets list me as 1st, save for a MLB (and I'm second for him, down only like 40). That'll change though. Congrats Coacher on your good start!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jman

Haha, its JUCO-mania on my board, do have a few WA 3*'s interested though, its going to be about surviving and improving the ole prestige the next two seasons.

19. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

17+1+0+4=22

I've got a :4stars:pink diamond DE on the board. We'll see what happens...

20. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

The Lobos have their first verbal of the young season as (**) WR Darrell Clemons has committed to New Mexico

21. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Kevin Boyd the #202 WR is coming to West Point!!!

Ready for the next week.

22. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Wayne Goodman the #74, 1 star, Center from Auburn, NY has decided to commit to Army!!!

23. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

Bernard Craft, 2-star HB from FL, signs with NMSU

24. Jman

You guys have me jealous, Wazzu is working hard with nothing to show! hehehe

25. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Sorry, I don't think I ever responded to this.

18 seniors + 4 + 5 walk-ons = plenty of room for the 15 recruits that are interested.

I am #1 on 9 prospect's list, but no commitments yet. Why are they not flocking to the pea and lentil capital of the world? Stay tuned...