Recruiting Board

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by schreck822, Nov 20, 2012.

1. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

sonn
    briosu99
    ryalaman
    AJ Hart MN
    LSUTRUTH

Figured I'd go ahead and get a spot set up for us to list our recruits. If we want to do a full board let me know and once I get a chance I can plop that in, or if one of you are good at that sort of thing go ahead and throw it in below.

2. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

ND has gotten off to a solid start recruiting so far. We have 13 spots open and hit our first 4 over the past few weeks. Only regret is not getting more guys in to witness the FSU slaughter job. We'll start with 2 guys that are coming in to help at a major position of need in LB corp. Wes Bell comes in as the more polished of the two, but lacks elite size and speed. Tim Ferguson on the other hand is an under the radar 3 star that brings crazy size at 6'6 228 pounds with 84 spd/97 acc. His positional ratings will need some work, but his raw athleticism has coaches excited about his future.

Bell OLB.PNG Ferguson OLB.PNG

The next 2 guys on the list will fill some needs on the offensive side of the ball. Nate Brown is a big WR with good speed. He should be a physical force as he develops his receiving skills. Matt Brown is a big OT with exceptional blocking ratings already. After a year to grow and learn in the program, he'll have a chance to be an elite lineman for several years.

Brown OT.PNG Brown WR.PNG